**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do I do?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I’m at a crossroads in my account right now. The content I’ve done so far is:
I’m stuck on 6.2.4
Explored Act 5 up to 5.2.6
Explored Act 4
Completed Variant 2
Completed RoL
Completed RTTL
and pretty much nothing else special.
I’m wondering what you guys think I should do next. 6.2.4 is not hard, it’s just I’m not the best at playing flawlessly without mistakes. Any opinions or suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Here is my roster for reference

R5 Archangel and most content that can bleed/poison will die pretty easily

Good idea. He is technically r3, and he is my next rank project, but I've been working on 4* ghost. I had her when I first started, and then quit and sold all my champs one day, and when I came back, I was super sad that I didn't have her. Just pulled her for the first time the other day so I've maxed her out.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I'd wait to see kingpins buff. If he's good after, you might be able to tackle the latest variant as it's villain dependent and you have void and magneto (technically 2 as you have a 6 and 5*). If you have a 4* venom, he's a cheese for it too.

Otherwise, keep exploring act 5 til it's done and doing as much uncollected and cav eq and all side quests as possible to keep building your roster. Takes some time, but it will keep growing. Target rankups choices so you use resources wisely as well to get some solid 5* or possibly 6* if RNG is in your favor.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★

Good idea. He is technically r3, and he is my next rank project, but I've been working on 4* ghost. I had her when I first started, and then quit and sold all my champs one day, and when I came back, I was super sad that I didn't have her. Just pulled her for the first time the other day so I've maxed her out.
    Not a good idea since she has no use for you lol.
    Adok said:

Not a good idea since she has no use for you lol.
    I know. It was just nostalgic, and she might be of use in Variant 3 or 4
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Explore all of Act 5
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Explore all of Act 5

Yeah, if you've explored 5.2, you won't have a problem with the rest of it.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Man your screenshot either missed all the tech champs or you’re really unlucky at pulling them. You could probably knock out V5 with starky and sorcerer supreme
    edited January 2021
    Etm34 said:

Man your screenshot either missed all the tech champs or you’re really unlucky at pulling them. You could probably knock out V5 with starky and sorcerer supreme

Sadly, it's just my luck. To be fair, I've never opened a Cosmic/Tech dual crystal in my life. I just don't think it's better than the basic. This is my 5* tech roster compared to my 5* mutant roster

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Explore all of Act 5

Solid rewards and not too challenging
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    V4 and V6. I’m bout where you are except I’m on 6.2,6 and those two variants were fun but challenging
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Do v4 and v6. You could do v5 if you rank up your VTD. I also suggest exploring 5.4.