**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apoc - Cable question

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Does Having a 6* R2 Apocolypse make a 6* Cable R2 worthy given that Apoc really needs either Kang, Cable, or Sinister to start ramped up.

I have:

no Kang
6* Cable
5* Sinister

Apoc - Cable question 43 votes

No - He is still terrible
11%
Natural_Born_NinjaOnmixHoitado[Deleted User]Mcoc_Marcie 5 votes
Yes - Synergies and horseman make him worthy
88%
GroundedWisdomRektorbuffajrBENJI830Mandi87AssumedNameLibertyPrimeV1The_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongKDSuperFlash10Hop2HellItsDamiengforcefan-sixate-EtjamaMobile_P0tat0Hera1d_of_Ga1actusMetalJakeSeraphionThoye3 38 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    @KDSuperFlash10
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    One mutant victory and Apoc is ramped up fully. You don't need anything else.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    After pulling Apoc yesterday, I thought I would see what all this "Cable is OP" talk.... I can confirm that he goes full beast mode!
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I've been toying with taking my R1 6* Cable up to R2 since I got Apoc. Take him into the Cav EQ against Morningstar and make him a horseman and just spam heavy and baiting SP1s. Trust me. It's fun.
  • Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    As long as you’re not fighting a robot, it makes cable insane. His degens won’t apply to robots. Found that out the hard way as I never used him before the synergy came out.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

As long as you’re not fighting a robot, it makes cable insane. His degens won’t apply to robots. Found that out the hard way as I never used him before the synergy came out.

Yes anyone with the Robotics Ability has a Hidden Immunity to Cable's Degen, due to it being the Techno-Organic Virus which turns Organic Material Into Technology, there's actually another Easter Egg tied to this as well. Warlock will Passively Apply his Virus Charges every second when fighting Cable, implying Warlock is Enhancing the TOV that's already within Cable, so Never fight a Warlock with Cable. 😂
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He's definitely worthy of r2 with the Apocalypse synergy.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

One mutant victory and Apoc is ramped up fully. You don't need anything else.

That's what i do. I don't like to bring cable.