**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help me 6.3.1 Medusa

Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I thought Killmonger still worked just did a whole run after taking up a r4 5* killmonger and his 50 bleeds did only half her health after the update. I know sym supreme works but I don’t have him any one else have another solution
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• No I actually have a 5* wolverine but not a single apocalypse even for the synergies even as a 3*
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Fury should work well too as he can bypass auto-block and do some big bleed on its opponents ;)
  • Thank you for the advice sadly my roster also lacks nick fury 😅 I might be stuck until I get better pulls I really appreciate anyone with a solution to pitch In though!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Try a few feac cystal one the 5 star and prayer to get apocalypse.
  • Reaper2823Reaper2823 Posts: 42
    Try warlock,bwcv,Gwenpool,symbiote supreme
  • The roster if anyone had anything that worked for them more specifically with one of these champions
  • I attempted to post an image and my tab crashed but @Reaper2823
    I do have Gwen pool at r4 is she viable I would think auto block + explosive personality would make that impossible
  • Oh my god the impossible just became possible the chances THE ODDS I was desperate and what gamer said was true apocalypse would make the wolverine tactic possible I spent 30 of my saved up 5* shards pull first man thing and after that somehow apocalypse DREAMS CAN COME TRUE

I attempted to post an image and my tab crashed but @Reaper2823
    I do have Gwen pool at r4 is she viable I would think auto block + explosive personality would make that impossible

You would have to wait till the fury expire. longer fight with more possibility for errors but still possible.

The best, as far as i know, i still Supreme Symbiote.

Another solution would be Nitghtrasher with Moon knight in synergy. you will do some good bleed on dash attack and all attack using the skate ignore the auto-block
  • Melbino827Melbino827 Posts: 10
    edited January 2021
    Gwenpool should be fine just parry medium heavy , I used archangel and one shot her

Oh my god the impossible just became possible the chances THE ODDS I was desperate and what gamer said was true apocalypse would make the wolverine tactic possible I spent 30 of my saved up 5* shards pull first man thing and after that somehow apocalypse DREAMS CAN COME TRUE

congrats !
  • Doesn’t archangel prevent healing I’d think the buffet node would make that difficult for Gwenpool but I also have very little idea of what archangel actually does

Doesn’t archangel prevent healing I’d think the buffet node would make that difficult for Gwenpool but I also have very little idea of what archangel actually does

No, to prevent healing with Archangel you have to put some neurotoxins, which is impossible against Medusa as she is immune to poisons
  • Thank you everyone who had input and ideas I will probably give Gwenpool a try cause wolverine is still at rank 1 depending on how that turns out Wolverine has insane bleed damage I’ve heard and hopefully between the two of them I’ll have a chance
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

Thank you everyone who had input and ideas I will probably give Gwenpool a try cause wolverine is still at rank 1 depending on how that turns out Wolverine has insane bleed damage I’ve heard and hopefully between the two of them I’ll have a chance

Gwenpool will shut down buffet after 50 hits. You need her awakened and get prepared for a very long fight if she is at r4.
    I needed a combo of 250+ hits to take Medusa out with a boosted 5/65 GP, also with 5/5 Deep Wounds mastery.
    She can do the fight but she ain’t the best option.

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I managed to do this with both Nick and Warlock. Warlock was *probably* easier since he could make Medusa pay for Buffet, but Nick, unduped at the time, also did just fine.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    I used a R3 5* Killmonger and a couple revives. I also took off dexterity