**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

January SQ (please never again)

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Can you please please please please not do this style of SQ even again.

It may just be me, but this Side Quest has given me a headache.

I don’t mind the difficulty of the fights, that’s perfect.

I’m not good with the words, I’m sure the community will be better at saying specifically why it’s causing anxiety.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• StarLordWho_1StarLordWho_1 Posts: 34
    I just wanna know if the tokens roll over into next week when we pick a new rewards card.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

I just wanna know if the tokens roll over into next week when we pick a new rewards card.

Why would they not?
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    @StarLordWho_1

I agree. It makes sense that they would stay for the duration of the SQ.

The question is. Why would you need to save them?

They give you enough to get both milestones each week with tokens leftover
  • StarLordWho_1StarLordWho_1 Posts: 34

@StarLordWho_1

I agree. It makes sense that they would stay for the duration of the SQ.

The question is. Why would you need to save them?

They give you enough to get both milestones each week with tokens leftover

I would prefer to be able to do the entire epic set for the second set of rewards card.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

I don’t see kabam responding about this lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The only problem I have with the event is mutant being the only one with 3. Besides that I don’t mind it at all. Relatively easy 11k 6*, 10k 5*, 5*FHC and 10% T5CC. All for 32 paths in a month. I’ll take it
    Countless youtubers are having to explain this SQ, seems like more than normal.

Countless forum questions on this...I know some of you aren’t bothered or confused at all. I’m just saying, I’m not the only one who is forced to think too much about this SQ😂
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    i also dont want this side event again
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Your Tokens do not expire throughout the event. In other words, yes, you can save up your Tokens until the last day and use them all then if you want. Hope this helps!

But this does
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★

Countless youtubers are having to explain this SQ, seems like more than normal.

Countless forum questions on this...I know some of you aren’t bothered or confused at all. I’m just saying, I’m not the only one who is forced to think too much about this SQ😂

Yeah ... some people just don‘t understand ... or don‘t read ... or both/one causing the other.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    100% prefer this type of side quest over Modok, Sinister, Occult Labs.

Random buffs on random characters with no ability to back out without penalty and minimal rewards for completion.

Props to Kabam for trying something different for this side quest.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Ngl im fine with the sq cuz of the rewards, but its kinda repetitive and it gets old too quickly

100% prefer this type of side quest over Modok, Sinister, Occult Labs.

Random buffs on random characters with no ability to back out without penalty and minimal rewards for completion.

Props to Kabam for trying something different for this side quest.

I don’t know how to get my opinion out.

I have ZERO issues with the quest itself, or the nodes.

it’s just the use the coins here , or here..but if you use them here youll be missing out on this.

It’s just the coins thing or the mission thing