**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NICK FURY BUG

Please Kabam when are you going to fix Nick Fury. The amount of times i start in LMD on the first fight is laughable. Please fix your clown game.

Comments

• sbkryansbkryan Posts: 8
    This issue seems to be occurring more since the last update. I have had it happen twice within AQ in the past week

Device: iPhone 11 (iOS 14.3)
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    sbkryan said:

This issue seems to be occurring more since the last update. I have had it happen twice within AQ in the past week

Device: iPhone 11 (iOS 14.3)

Same phone, same software
  • X77X77 Posts: 2
    This happened to me twice in legendary runs of the jubilee arcade side quest today. Cost me two arcade tokens really. I rely on Fury's awakened ability and would not have spent the resources upgrading him without it.

Pixel 4a Android 11 RQ1A.201205.008
  • Rikerson09Rikerson09 Posts: 66
    This Just happened to me in AQ. I hadn't even fought anyone yet and he started in LDM.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry, but this issue is a little more complicated than expected. But, I assure you it is very much on our team's radar and definitely has not fallen through any cracks. We thank you for your continued patience. Have an amazing weekend!
  • DaMaharajaDaMaharaja Posts: 46
    I’m having a reverse issue here, the LMD is working fine, but when I get down to 1% the LMD is destroyed and the persistent charge is gone, but I get no fury and I stay at 1% health, this has been happening the past 3 AQ series’, and having to dance around at 1% is annoying.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Yes this even happened with me while playing variant 6 hyperion
  • GunnesGunnes Posts: 32
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry, but this issue is a little more complicated than expected. But, I assure you it is very much on our team's radar and definitely has not fallen through any cracks. We thank you for your continued patience. Have an amazing weekend!

@kabam_boo not sure if this helps but because of Nick Fury's bleed debuff on the defender during SP3 of the defender, Nick went down to 1% and the defender KO'd. This makes Nick not rejuvenate and start with no persistent charge at 0 and 1% health.
  • MJWolverine21MJWolverine21 Posts: 18
    Happening to me 80% of the time now. LMD getting destroyed at the start of the fight automatically.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    @Pashty they are trying to fix it if u must know its a complicated bug since one wrong fix can create new bugs they had one fix planned but reverted the fix as was impacting the game even more for now the temp solution is to continue reloading game till persistent charge is back as for now thats only thing u can do till kabam find a solution to this complicated bug
  • Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Posts: 53
    Been happening more lately with Nick Fury either starting in his second phrase or having his second phase not trigger. I was just in a boss fight in this month's EQ and I got KO's in his first phase.
  • NickFuryopNickFuryop Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike We are no longer patient with Nick Fury. Give us rand down tickets and compensate everyone who ranks down for past 4 months of playing with the issue and wasting items to work around it