**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champions do you forget exist?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Honestly I forget Iron Patriot exists

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Korg (I dont do alliance war)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Beast, Yondu, Mr. Sinister, Psylocke, Bishop, and Sym Spidey. In summary, as @SpideyFunko would say, NO MORE MUTANTS
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

IP is enough of a meme i remember him. I honestly forget about Electra sometimes. She isnt bad but she isnt good enough to remember.

Exactly. No one will ever say "You know who's a good counter for (insert boss)? Electra!" I mean she has AAR but nothing else
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    He's probably too new to really count but I forget about Dragon Man and am often surprised to see him in a quest.
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    GHOST RIDER
    and the main reason is I don't have him as a 5 *(forgot I had the 4* version though that I Never use lol)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    War Machine. I saw him in RTTL and went

“War Machine? He’s in this ga- ohhhhh yeahhhh”
  • KlashdKlashd Posts: 47
    I forget...
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Bishop and joe fixit
  • Rikerson09Rikerson09 Posts: 66
    Moot4Life said:

Korg (I dont do alliance war)

What!!!!! You're missing rewards dude.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I mean runners up if IP for me is Rogue, Green Goblin, Elsa, Scarlet Witch, and Ultron Classic
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    I forgot Dragon Man existed
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Unstoppable Colossus
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Gambit untill I duped him yesterday as 6* when I only have 9 6*.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    I don't remember. 😈
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

My newest 6*..... also pulled a 5* Thor Jane Foster the other day. Fixit is a classic forgettable character, Black Bolt has not been relevant since 2016, and Beast was never relevant.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    I'm gonna say corvus. But thats because I still have yet to pull anything above a 3* after 2 years.....I must not be sacrificing enough goats.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    void
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Rogue, Ms Marvel (Carol Danvers), Drax, Gamora, Loki and my latest 6* from a Featured: Dormammu
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Beast. I don't even know what he does. Lol.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Agent Venom