**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Immortal Abom is great for Sasquatch mini on Map 7

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
https://youtu.be/EXsXJ-JXWrM

Immortal Abom is by far my favorite champion of 2020.

I love everything about him, his animations, his playstyle, his utility, his tankiness and his damage.

The ability to put weaknesses on the enemy when blocking allows him to block very hard specials like (Apocalypse's SP1 or Doom's SP2) without any struggle. His permanent poison makes him heal all the block damage.

His main source of damage is poison and acid burn and if you think about it most of the meta defenders are not immune to that: Thing, Apocalypse, Annihilus, Doom, IMIW, Mojo, Man Thing, Sasquatch and many others.

He is gaining popularity recently and now he his on the featured crystal, I think he is almost a must have in any account.

Today I brought him to Map 7 and I'm amazed by his performance, he soloed a Sasquatch (almost 500k HP) in 2 minutes and 40 seconds without suicides. That's amazing and he is another solution and an alternative to Quake and Human Torch to counter this annoying boss.

On Map 7 he also is amazing for "Diss track", "Acid Wash" and the super niche path of "What's Your's is mine"
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Ibom > Spider-Ham

AGREEED
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★

Ibom > Spider-Ham

Oh by far. Not a fair comparison. Immortal Abom is miles above the pig. I like Spider Ham but Immortal Abom for me is a Beyond God Tier.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I just had subbed to your channel before I even saw this . But that spiderham comment made me unsub!
    Texas_11 said:

I just had subbed to your channel before I even saw this . But that spiderham comment made me unsub!

I just see more uses for Abom, don't get me wrong I like Spider Ham too. Both are extraordinary additions to the science class.
    edited January 2021

Pedrof6 said:

Texas_11 said:

I just see more uses for Abom, don't get me wrong I like Spider Ham too. Both are extraordinary additions to the science class.
    His abilities are far more practical and fit perfectly well into the meta of AQ/AW unlike hammy's sadly.

One thing to note is he has armor breaks with synergy on heavy. It's nothing special, but you saw, we all saw how powerful a single armor break can be in V6!
    Yup the armor break is incredible. There's even a video of him soloing the IMIW on Abyss.

https://youtu.be/GGzqLBaxpGI
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I've grown to like mine a lot more lately. Contemplating dumping sig stones into him for the longer poisons. @Pedrof6 Any advice there?
    edited January 2021
    Astounds said:

I've grown to like mine a lot more lately. Contemplating dumping sig stones into him for the longer poisons. @Pedrof6 Any advice there?

Yes you should do that, the poison, acid burn and Petrify increase on duration are noticable.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Yes. He is a top 2 champ of 2020. Can’t choose best between him and CGR personally, but I sing his praises whenever possible. He is a top tier champ for sure
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I feel like I have been massively underrating iBom after seeing this and that abyss solo.
    Pedrof6 said:

Texas_11 said:

Spiderham has many uses, but yeah abomb is tight. Bet he can solo that sassy quicker?

Yes. He is a top 2 champ of 2020. Can’t choose best between him and CGR personally, but I sing his praises whenever possible. He is a top tier champ for sure

I think he is even better than CGR. He just has more uses. He is the solution for many many problems.

I feel like I have been massively underrating iBom after seeing this and that abyss solo.

And there's even more insane videos of him.

Check out those:

https://youtu.be/BW4Q9MIV1Vg

https://youtu.be/ydSvydL3erE

https://youtu.be/p-ZCQQ0pXgE

https://youtu.be/x2LkAVpqnyk

Love him so much
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Also he melt every non-immune poison champs in science cav eq, no one survive when his acid burn kick in them
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Science Omega Red Confirmed?
    Texas_11 said:

Pedrof6 said:

Texas_11 said:

Spiderham has many uses, but yeah abomb is tight. Bet he can solo that sassy quicker?
    I really think people forget that spiderham reduces attacks by a significant amount.

Taunt reduces attack by 40%
    Each non sense reduces special attack by 5%

That’s 90% attack reduction and special attack damage.

With spider nonsense up , you can take a full SP3 to the face and it’s nothing . You can also block hard special attacks. He doesn’t regen , but he really weakens the special attack of the opponent .

Abomb does actually reduces overall attack so that is nice.