**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Do you feel about the current state of the contest?

Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
How do you feel about the current state of the contest and why do you feel this way? Also how much do you play per day generally? and If you are not liking the game what are some changes that would make you play it more?

How Do you feel about the current state of the contest? 190 votes

Super fun loving it as always
20%
GroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantHULK_BREAKKDoggg2017SungjCat_MurdockShadowstrikeCupidDRTONEXTONDannyB01Xva23QacobC19h28o2JollyHawkBlackshadow0203dump_monkeyProximaMidnight_8Sarvanga1_BabyMiike 38 votes
Still pretty fun
39%
danielmathLuciusVorenusBENJI830TheVyrusYoMovesLvernon1516wegnerkDuke_SilverTheHeroDeservedAssumedNameLmaoScopeotoe987Cap366Little_Crocodili29Colonaut123RockyshockyDenzel116MaxGamingNotsavage19IvarTheBoneless 75 votes
Its alright
21%
Egor_135GK_23VerzznameplasWaynedavyNojokejaymBaseballguy711Was525AleorLoveshackItsDamienO_Deadpool_OHera1d_of_Ga1actusKlashdCtfz35Etm34H3t3rRenaxqqSneakyWarriorDoctorwho13 40 votes
Not really enjoying it
17%
Badrosejdrum663JubaknightWardenclockCliffordcanLe_GentlemanRbk19Saransh245ReferenceTheHoodedDormammuRaichu626m4ciekkNapaHeroGothicArham1MetalJakeGreekhitRebarkjschweriBerjibs 34 votes
Quit the game
1%
Malreck04RookiieDemonmewtwo 3 votes

Comments

• RebarkRebark Posts: 342 ★★★
    Not really enjoying it
    I would like every month to be like last month, I like having things to do in the game
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Still pretty fun
    Focussing on bringing up my 5* sentinel to r4/55
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Still pretty fun
    Crcrcrc said:

I’m not leaving until I get a r3 iHulk.

Even if you pull iHulk tomorrow, how long would it take you to r3 him?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I’m not leaving until I get a r3 iHulk.

Even if you pull iHulk tomorrow, how long would it take you to r3 him?
    Months. That’s why I set goals like that. When I got back into the game in act 4, I set the goal to get LoL Ultron. That will be completed soon, so I need a new unattainable goal. I have like 12% of a science T5CC, but I have a torch so I can still confidently pick it from nexuses if I don’t get iHulk.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Still excited to log in everyday and push in the game.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Still pretty fun
    The state of the game actually feels better right now compared to last year.
    The toxicity and the general stress last year was too much that it made me quit the game for months.
    Everyone was stressed with AQ, AW, and Act 6 in general then the Act 7 Beta came.
    The content is just getting harder and harder to the point that it wasn't challenging anymore but too restrictive and punishing.
    I was still a progressing player by that time but seeing how everyone was stressed, I thought to myself why should I continue playing this game if it will only give me stress and not fun.

After the Roadmaps, everything got a little bit better. There were still disappointments (Cyber Weekend) but the game is leading to a better direction.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Still pretty fun
    looking forward to the abyss so excited for now
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Kinda bored. I know we just got a lot last month but game feels stale. This usually happens a couple months of the year though.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Still pretty fun
    Idk, there's nothing really wow-ing about the game right now, but as some of my colleagues are saying, I just play out of habit, but I'm definitely playing a lot less than I have in past years. Nothing bad, nothing good but it passes time.
  • jschwerijschweri Posts: 52
    edited January 2021
    Not really enjoying it
    There's so many issues and "misses" by Kabam I can see why people are quitting the game. It's going back to the dark days...
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Still pretty fun
    I mean, I came back to this game a year ago so it’s still kinda fresh for me. Really been enjoying the new state of the game. Still got stuff to do (TB, LOL, maybe AOL 100% variants etc.)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Not really enjoying it
    I clicked the wrong option on my own post XD, Imo I think that the game is doing well, 2020 was a massive turning point for the kabam and the game making it much better. I still have fun in the game, but not as much as I used too, but I love the community.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Its alright
    Tons and tons of input issues and bugs are putting a damper on the game for me.

I’ve explored every piece of permanent content, so there’s really nothing to hold me over month to month. That’s my fault for rushing through content though.

Cav EQ is not challenging or fun. The same base nodes over and over since it rolled out for mediocre rewards make it so boring to me. I hoped it could hold me over monthly, but it really doesn’t.

The meta shift to 6* has made resource acquisition extremely difficult to keep up with. Obviously the community has noticed the T2A bottleneck. I feel as if I can’t rank up 6* champs for fun because I’m constantly pressed for resources. T2A, T4B now (strange I know), and ISO.

Arena hasn’t received an update since I’ve played the game (3 years) outside of the Sunday arena. It’s stale, and the thought of spending days grinding for a featured 5* when 5* are beginning to be pushed out seems pointless.

On the positive side, I still do enjoy tackling objectives. I think that was one of the best things Kabam has added to the game. I’d love to see that expanded a bit, like throwing special objectives of clearing older content using specific champion teams or something. Idk.

I love the champions designs these days, and all the new champs feel fun to play.

Months can still be fun. Like last month was a blast with 5 new pieces of content. Obviously they can’t do that every month, but at least they still do blowout months every so often
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Not really enjoying it
    Game is pretty boring right now. All the content they release is super easy. Kind of annoying honestly. There is no endgame content. 7.1, V6, and Cav monthly are all super easy. I have revives constantly expiring in my stash. Wasn’t like that in the “good old days.” Hopefully they get some regular endgame content going.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

In all seriousness, why is it so quiet?

We lost one of the leaders of the forums the other day (Kill_Grey)

Edit: They are not dead. They are just off to college
    Calling a G99 simp a leader is a little extreme. Spamming bad takes does not make a leader
    I don’t think he meant a leader, I think he meant a well known user. I guess if u got some fame, ya get some credit?
    IMHO credit goes to those that have experience, have done the content and helped others, not the cheesy high school popularity contest this forum has become over the last year. Click Insightful if you agree🥴
    Doing the content is one thing, but most people who got 5* earned them through helping others on the forums for progression and rank ups and so on. You can have 100% all content in the game but if you don’t use it to help people whenever you can, you won’t get 5*s. That’s why 5*s actually means something.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    GW does help. It's just that his opinions are very controversial and he has a mass-following of disagree spammers.
  • Super fun loving it as always
    Let's remember to keep this on topic folks
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Not really enjoying it
    What to discuss about? This champ is super cool man. But for what? We don't need that cool champ anywhere in the game. Too many good champs for too many too easy contents.
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Not really enjoying it
    I play since December 2014 or something like that. I sold most of my accounts because I lost the will to play more but I always came back few months later. My last return was about 2 years ago. I was praying to get Corvus, Aegon, CA IW long time and with every bad, unwanted champion I got I was dissapointed more and more. Now since I pull and R5 all of them I wasn't even excited. I left my alliance year ago. I stopped playing AW, AQ, Incursions because it cost me too much time. I stopped reading information about new EQ / Side quests. Sometimes I even forget to log in once a day. I search less and less stuff on youtube associated with mcoc. I still play the game and it's the one and only game I have installed in my smarthphone but it's not as addictive as it was in the past.

35 years old, ftp player here
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Its alright
    This event imo doesn't feel so engaging and just repeats all the time. Due to this I've spent less time playing the game and using my time elsewhere. Hopefully next month's event will be able to draw me back and make me enticed
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Still pretty fun
    I think AQ, AW and EQ are really stale. But at least AQ isn’t time consuming anymore.

Cav EQ was boring and long from the onset, coupled with mediocre rewards, just makes it a slog every month.

The side quests have been pretty good recently. I’m not a fan of this SQ at all but generally they’ve been great recently.

However, I’m really, really enjoying the new champ designs, new QOL features, and above all else, the new permanent content is a lot of fun and something I actually look forward to.

It’s not super difficult, but it’s not ridiculously easy. You still need to plan who you’re bringing to the path and the best way to play it. But it’s fun. And that’s the difference.

I play this game for fun. And it should be fun. That should be it’s only goal. And it seems to be moving closer to that in all aspects.

The only thing in dire need of an update is arena. The ‘grind’ fundamental is fine, but reducing the time requirement in there and upping the rewards a bit would go a long way. I’m not talking units, just the shard side. Thronebreaker’s don’t need PHC’s whatsoever. And we need a 5* basic arena, it’s long overdue

Aside from that, I think the game is doing pretty well. Last month was a blast, and while this month is exceptionally quiet, I don’t mind that. I just log on to do AQ/AW, then twice a day for arena.

It’s certainly come a long way from 8 months ago
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Not really enjoying it
    I am 5+ year player ;
    İf you are lucky on crystals , game is fun
    But no luck on crystals not fun...
    it's that simple.And Kabam should think about it.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Its alright
    I won’t speak for anyone else but my progression has stalled. In order to increase progression I would have to devote more time, which I cannot do. So being in a current state of plateau it’s not very exciting.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Its alright
    My voting was probably a little lower than in reality. But the game crashes are getting on my nerves.