**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is worth the R5 (5*) unawakened CGR or unawakened Warlock

am torn between CGR and Warlock. I like both but still have to master the rotation of CGR. His damage is insane. But with all the immunities and utility warlock works well for most of the content. Which one would you rank up. Am gunning for Cav as well soon.

Who is worth the R5 (5*) unawakened CGR or unawakened Warlock 17 votes

Unawakened Cosmic Ghost Rider
23%
RenaxqqBarani7daLight7danteofdmc 4 votes
Unawakened Warlock
76%
GroundedWisdomLvernon15LibertyPrimeV1MegaGalacticsteampittIcy000Thoye3Xguard77EtherealitySaltE_Wenis69Will3808[Deleted User]HamoBlamo51 13 votes

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Warlock
    CGR has the busted amazing Damage, but Warlock is just So Dominant in the Utility Game while still having great Damage.

Imo Warlock is Top 5 Champions in the Game, he's Always on any team I use, he Always puts in work, and he has also saved my a** too many times to count.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Warlock

CGR has the busted amazing Damage, but Warlock is just So Dominant in the Utility Game while still having great Damage.

Imo Warlock is Top 5 Champions in the Game, he's Always on any team I use, he Always puts in work, and he has also saved my a** too many times to count.

He also Slaps Variant 2, 3, and 4 so if you haven't done those already then it'd be smart to Rank Up Warlock then complete those Variants which then gives you the Resources to Rank 5 CGR. *Stonks*