**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite Owned 5* Champ?

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
Everyone has a champ they took up just for fun, or that they like to play, so what is yours?

Platinumpool is mine. He has such a unique kit and is quite shiny. He will be going to r4 in about 2 weeks when I get some more gold.

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

Between the monkey and the merc.
    I might r4 ronin at some point for fun
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    So is mine! Except mine is 5/65 sig 200 🤪.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Awesome!
    Mine will get there... eventually.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

This beautiful work of art.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Mine is supposed to be Sentry I guess but his lack of use in any endgame content holds him back. Like buff him already Kabam. I do like my 5/65 Ghost and Quake a lot though and recently I have been warming up towards my cap iw who I underrated for a long time.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Canada man
    So happy the day I pulled him
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Ronin for me as well. And BWDO in another account.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

My boy skull face in fish bowl
  • Mughal50XMughal50X Posts: 19

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 897 ★★★

Quite useful in certain story scenarios, but just fun to play with getting his heat charges up to max and watching him destroy everything in his way. One of my favourites to use for attack in AW/AQ.

• I love Proxima’s playstyle but had been hesitant to rank her because of just how much demand for specific counters there was in Act 6 and she didn’t quite fit. Of course with Act 7 being a bit less niche I felt fully justified and she was in my team quite regularly and took a few bosses for me - I’m going to see about a Gwenperion take down at some point.

Dragonman loos dope and I really need to learn how to play him effectively but his cornered mechanic and unblockable stuff is great fun.

Guardian was initially ranked up because of his damage stacking to just play around in RoL/LoL, I didn’t realise he’d be a genuinely effective champ but he brings a lot to the table.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Apart from Archangel and Venom (and maybe Hype), this guy. For fun purposes this guy.

He's not r5 yet because I already have 2 r5 Cosmics and I've banner myself from more r5s but I have a shiny 4-5 Cosmic gem. I also awakened him with a gem.
    Sp1 fun.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Archangel
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Venom and Tigra.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

I think you get the point
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 170

I’m just a huge fan of this character, the ramp up doesn't bother me and I own almost every comic he’s in. Plus the Sp 2 is really satisfying.
  • Soulreaver42Soulreaver42 Posts: 46

I think you get the point

your favorite champ is ghost?
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Claire
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Grean said:

This gal is my bae, favourite champion, and first r5

Same here
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★

She's going to be my first mystic R5
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★