**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine or Rouge

PurePure Posts: 44
Which one best for rank 5?

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Wolverine, IMO, but they're both great.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I faced this choice and ranked rogue. She is good, I regret not doing wolverine
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Wolvie is the backbone of my aq team now, especially on map 5 immunity lane. He's fragile and fights are long but if you are careful you can keep him at near to full health. One thing I will say is he never procs double regen in aq for me. Never. Kabammed.
  • PurePure Posts: 44
    I have 4 other r5's SW BW Ultron And hulk was just thinking a better regen champ Ultron is good but the fights last long with him to.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Do you need prestige? I ranked up rogue for prestige plus I use her on maps 5 and 6 in aq
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    It really does depend on what you need. If you need it champ that can clear levels and will last then wolvie is the best choice. If you need a chip that will get you great prestige and help you get better rewards in AQ then Rogue is the choice
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I have them both at 5/50. IMO, Wolverine is better as part of a five-man band in story quests and Rogue slightly better in AQ/AW. Wolverine's heal is stronger and he makes a good sustainable champ in long paths and in story mode. But a bad luck streak can get you killed. His damage is also weak against bleed immune. His overall utility is low beyond high regen. That's less of a problem in a five man team where he has a lot of backup and you have spaces for more options. On a three-man AQ and AW team, I like Rogue better because she offers more to the team. More predictable heal. Shakes off debuffs fast which means in a pinch she can run poison and bleed lanes. Can yank an enemy away from special three with power drain. Gets stronger when the enemy has more buffs. Wolverine was on my primary AQ/AW attack team until I got Rogue to 5/50, then I swapped.
  • Wolverine is way better
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Wolverine is way better

THIS THREAD IS 3 YEARS OLD
    WHY???
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Haha. Thats what I call a revive from the dead
  • Why not, got to keep Ka-scam employees on their toes, right?
  • Well that rampage didn’t last that long
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Depends on which tier list you look at. Probably Rogue based on the 2017 ones I see.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Rogue is a boss
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Guys, I hate to say it but...I think they already picked one.

*Gasps*
    I thought OP was still waiting 3 and half years later for the result.