**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champs do I max first for Uncollected run??

I am going for uncollected, I am on 5.1.6, and am pretty sure I will go through the quest. I have
4* 4/40Nick fury (awakened)
4* 4/40 Void (awakened)
4* 4/40 namor (max sig)
4* 4/40 G99 (awakened)
And 4* 4/40 Sabretooth, Doctor doom, CMM, ghost, Angela, and Corvus. And also 5* 2/35 killmonger( for Sabretooth synergy)
Whom should I max out first, considering 5.2.4?

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Nick Fury, Doom and Ghost those will help u the most
  • Dude_ZeroDude_Zero Posts: 73
    I’d focus on Doctor Doom. I don’t have the others you mentioned so I’m not sure about them
  • Tbh, I am thinking about doom and fury. Ghost needs Wasp synergy right? I do have a 4* wasp rank 1 lvl1. Do you suggest me do upgrade her?
    Gardener said:

• Gardener said:

AND IS THIS IN ORDER? 1st, fury and so on?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

This is what I suggest. In order do ghost, doom, fury. That’s assuming you know how to play ghost well. If you don’t do doom, fury, ghost. And yes, I suggest taking your 4* wasp to r4.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Cmm, namor, and sabretooth. they are all not too reliant on debuffs *cough cough massochism*
  • Will3808 said:

Gardener said:

This is what I suggest. In order do ghost, doom, fury. That’s assuming you know how to play ghost well. If you don’t do doom, fury, ghost. And yes, I suggest taking your 4* wasp to r4.
    Yup i do play Ghost quiet well with the wasp synergy for a few fights in ROL. Just wasnt sure if Wasp is deserving to get ranked to r4 for act5. But alright! I will get her to r4. Thx mate.