**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the worst incursions boss you’ve came across/thought of?

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
Let’s say you can pick 3 nodes found in incursions, and any champ that is available as a 5*.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Hypothetical
    Vivified, Coward, Aspect Of Death, Bishop.

Aegis Intercept, Mighty Charge - 3, Aspect Of War Rhino.
  • AroseinbloomAroseinbloom Posts: 30
    I came across this boss in zone 5, a Spiked Armour, Freezer Burn Ultron. I could literally not think of one person who might be able to get a successful solo. Maybe a sig 200 Guardian with his energy resist could take down a bunch, but between my friend and I, our highest champion was only an unawakened r5 Doom, rest all r4 and r3.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Not necessarily the worst I’ve come across probably, but I did come across an aspect of chaos antman last night, can’t remember the other nodes but considering he would gain hp back every time the hp switched (and every time it switched back) I think it had an enhanced regen node. Made for a long annoying fight.
  • RyanPuffRyanPuff Posts: 29
    Tenacity, life cycle, freezer burn nick furry. 240k health. My buddy and I had to call it quits after we somehow got him down; he left my team fully koed and my buddy was left with one champ at 5%
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

I came across this boss in zone 5, a Spiked Armour, Freezer Burn Ultron. I could literally not think of one person who might be able to get a successful solo. Maybe a sig 200 Guardian with his energy resist could take down a bunch, but between my friend and I, our highest champion was only an unawakened r5 Doom, rest all r4 and r3.

CMM with good hack modules would probably do it.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275

Not necessarily the worst I’ve come across probably, but I did come across an aspect of chaos antman last night, can’t remember the other nodes but considering he would gain hp back every time the hp switched (and every time it switched back) I think it had an enhanced regen node. Made for a long annoying fight.

I came across the combination aspect of chaos and rage, this was the worst i can remember. I thought i could cheese it by letting him take down my health to almost zero, then when it switches he would have low health. But of cours because of rage he only lost 2.5% health an i was full again. This was annoying lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

I came across the combination aspect of chaos and rage, this was the worst i can remember. I thought i could cheese it by letting him take down my health to almost zero, then when it switches he would have low health. But of cours because of rage he only lost 2.5% health an i was full again. This was annoying lol
    That was the other node I was dealing with... so maybe it wasn’t enhanced regen, just didn’t think about the interaction with rage.
  • Worst I’ve had was Electro with caltrops aspect of nightmares and debuff immune for like 12 seconds.

Needless to say, I did not succeed
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Electro in whatever node
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    a few months back, i had no coldsnap immune and was versing vision arkus on long distance relationship and no retreat
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

Worst I’ve had was Electro with caltrops aspect of nightmares and debuff immune for like 12 seconds.

Needless to say, I did not succeed

That’s omega food.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Caltrops + Coward Ghost not the worst from what I have seen here but I didn't have any bleed immune/resistant champ and Ghost was fully unblockable, so....
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Slumber + aggression fury guardian with sp2 start one sp2 and boom u dead
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Slumber Mordo... as soon as I hit into him astral evade triggered the 1000% fury and the degeneration killed me.

As far as I’m aware, there was no way to counter him.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Slumber Mordo... as soon as I hit into him astral evade triggered the 1000% fury and the degeneration killed me.

Quake counters him easily
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I had rage power shield once It was only an ultron but the node was an obvious troll move
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

Wait out slumber fight him like a normal
    Mordo