**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Improving Game Support

So I made a mistake this morning. I finished Act 7.1 100%, got to pick my 25% Tier 5 Class Catalyst shards from the selector. I tapped on Skill, my desired class, and hit the confirmation button. The mistake was I tapped on the image of the shards which displayed the number of shards I had instead of selecting the class as my chosen option.

So I didn't get the class I wanted. I filled out a ticket with support and they said there's nothing they can do.

This feel beyond ridiculous to me. You're able to reverse selling champions, accidental rankups and accidental awakenings via awakening gems, but you can't reverse an accidental selection? It makes no sense. I had a 100% chance to get what I liked, but due to the mechanics of how clicking on resources can bring up a description I got 100% screwed out of the class I wanted.

Can someone from the game team explain to me why you can reverse the usage of items, but you cannot reverse the selection of items when they items would be a 100% guarantee every time? I'm not asking you to reverse the champion I pulled from a Nexus crystal, or to re-roll the options entirely - I had a 100% guaranteed chance to get 11,250 shards of a Tier 5 Class Catalyst of my choice, and it's the same chance as every player to 100% 7.1 - but somehow this can't be fixed?

Very disappointing.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    You should have been more careful, not Support's fault
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

By that logic, every person who has ever accidentally used an awakening gem should have been more careful.

It'S nOt SuPpOrT's FaUlT
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    kconrad37 said:

Crcrcrc said:

By that logic, every person who has ever accidentally used an awakening gem should have been more careful.

It'S nOt SuPpOrT's FaUlT
    You're exactly right. But AGs don't have a confirm button so I guess they don't mind fixing it.