**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Defenders - Setting Priority on Placement

Hello All,

I ran into an issue today that I know m any have come across before-

I forget to place my defenders the night before, woke up in the morning realizing this, immediately join the game and click through the gameplay screens to place my defenders... I click to join with my team only to realize I have 4 champions on my team instead of 5.

I think this is a gameplay issue that can easily be fixed by allowing priority to be placed on Alliance War defenders since this affects more than just yourself, it affects your entire alliance. I would actually love if we were allowed to cross play between different game modes but I guess that is still a stretch to ask for in 2021?

I think all of us would appreciate if this feature could be enabled.

Comments

• Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    ctp1223 said:

Hello All,

I ran into an issue today that I know m any have come across before-

I forget to place my defenders the night before, woke up in the morning realizing this, immediately join the game and click through the gameplay screens to place my defenders... I click to join with my team only to realize I have 4 champions on my team instead of 5.

I think this is a gameplay issue that can easily be fixed by allowing priority to be placed on Alliance War defenders since this affects more than just yourself, it affects your entire alliance. I would actually love if we were allowed to cross play between different game modes but I guess that is still a stretch to ask for in 2021?

I think all of us would appreciate if this feature could be enabled.

To clarify (For anyone like me who didn't get it at first)
    He clicked the button, but one of the champs in his AWD roster was on another quest, so the game simply excluded it.
    I'm just posting this because I thought at first you put 4 champs down and thought it was a bug.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Correct.

Wanted to give another option to just let us back out of war to reset our defenders before attack phase starts