**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This just proves that Hyperion is the most op cosmic in MY book

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
I was running sec 8 and my partner was carrying me through the first 4 zones. Wasn’t exactly carrying but he finished faster so he took all 4 bosses. Then it came to the ultron thing. I was blown away at how fast my hype killed the champs dropping like 100k sp2s with buff corn. Then came to the boss. My partner couldn’t go on but I told him to wait and I killed him with a thick 80k s02 with link shield. I was BLOWN away. We went into the next room with him ko’ed and I took down the whole zone with Hyperion. He wrecked everything in his path including the boss with a single sp2 with link shield. This just proves how op Hyperion is and why he is in my book the best cosmic in the game.

Edit: my champs were all dead except nick who I used for the last 30% of red guardian

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Da
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    100% best cosmic. I really like him
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Here’s the pic

Lol my 4* hype does 150k sp3's and 90k crits on the last hit of his sp2 in cav eq. Imagine using a puny 5 star smh.

Imagine not having the 5* smh. Plus I under exaggerated it he hit way harder I’m just freaking out bout it
    Sungj said:

Uhhh there are arguments for hyperion being the better cosmic but damage is not the right argument. CGR literally has almost double hyperion's damage output and is completely non-RNG dependent. 100k sp2's with buff cornucopia, CGR can easily hit 100k sp2s without buff cornucopia and can do 100k-200K damage in one 5 hit combo.

Hyperion has better utility maybe but CGR's damage is on a different level to hyperion

I’m not here to argue I know cgr has better dmg but I just like the fact that in 2 heavys, Hyperion could get like 150k sp2s without any other ramp up etc.

Lol my 4* hype does 150k sp3's and 90k crits on the last hit of his sp2 in cav eq. Imagine using a puny 5 star smh.

Imagine not having the 5* smh. Plus I under exaggerated it he hit way harder I’m just freaking out bout it
    the "puny" 5 star. Hope I get him soon lol, can awaken and use rank up gems to r5 him.
    Good luck he’s an absolute beast! I hope I get red mags, doom, or ghost. I can r5 doom cuz I practically have a 1-5 rank up gem. I also have a tech and mystic ag
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    edited January 2021

Sungj said:

Uhhh there are arguments for hyperion being the better cosmic but damage is not the right argument. CGR literally has almost double hyperion's damage output and is completely non-RNG dependent. 100k sp2's with buff cornucopia, CGR can easily hit 100k sp2s without buff cornucopia and can do 100k-200K damage in one 5 hit combo.

Hyperion has better utility maybe but CGR's damage is on a different level to hyperion

I’m not here to argue I know cgr has better dmg but I just like the fact that in 2 heavys, Hyperion could get like 150k sp2s without any other ramp up etc.
    In two combos CMM can put up 150k with an sp2 at the start of the fight in incursions while indestructible. Just saying.
    IceBro said:

Sungj said:

In two combos CMM can put up 150k with an sp2 at the start of the fight in incursions while indestructible. Just saying.
    WITH OUT RAMP UP. Cmm without any rebuffs on her takes SO long to ramp up
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★

IceBro said:

Sungj said:

WITH OUT RAMP UP. Cmm without any rebuffs on her takes SO long to ramp up
    Just heavy attack then. Her ramp up is only for the first fight. After that it's up to you to keep the binary charges up.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    IceBro said:

Sungj said:

Lol came in to say this. CMM in incursions is silly. Can get through like the first 10 zones without a sweat