**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spideys MCOC Quiz

13»

Comments

• Options
    Very cool quiz with a couple of fun trick questions -

Was surprised to find out that Cap WW2 was based on an MCU film, had no idea!
  • Options
    IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    edited January 2021

Same thing goes for Cap WW2. He is not based off the MCU. I don't need to explain why. I can say that OG Iron Man IS based off the MCU though. It's his suit in Avengers.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    IceBro said:

IceBro said:

Crcrcrc said:

IceBro said:

Uhh... Nick Fury isn't based off the MCU.

Comic Nick Fury is way different

You're forgetting a certain run...

he was released as a movie tie in character
    He was released as a generic Nick Fury regardless of the MCU. He just happened to come with a movie inspired captain marvel. Sure he has references but most of them are comic book inspired such as the Infinity Formula and LMDs. He's not solely from the MCU because in that movie was a young Nick Fury.
    When did the comic run with the dark skin tone start? Was it after Avengers?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

IceBro said:

IceBro said:

Crcrcrc said:

IceBro said:

Uhh... Nick Fury isn't based off the MCU.

Comic Nick Fury is way different

You're forgetting a certain run...

he was released as a movie tie in character
    He was released as a generic Nick Fury regardless of the MCU. He just happened to come with a movie inspired captain marvel. Sure he has references but most of them are comic book inspired such as the Infinity Formula and LMDs. He's not solely from the MCU because in that movie was a young Nick Fury.
    When did the comic run with the dark skin tone start? Was it after Avengers?
    Ultimates comic run from 2004. They got the rights to Samuel L Jackson's face and promised him a role in any future movies. After these comics and the Iron Man movie it became a staple in Marvel as the new Nick Fury.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    IceBro said:

Same thing goes for Cap WW2. He is not based off the MCU. I don't need to explain why. I can say that OG Iron Man IS based off the MCU though. It's his suit in Avengers.

and the Nick Fury suit is based off the avengers
  • Options

IceBro said:

and the Nick Fury suit is based off the avengers
    I remember those pictures. But don't forget they used comic book iterations for MCU poses to celebrate the anniversary of the MCU.

• Options
    General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100

That is HARD! But I didn’t get any points for the multiple answer questions if I got one right!
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Destr073_ said:

That is HARD! But I didn’t get any points for the multiple answer questions if I got one right!

why did you revive this
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I won't be seeing wandavision.