**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

YoMoves' MCoC Quiz!

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
I thought it was fun seeing everyone do them, so it's my turn!

https://forms.gle/XrQoecAZ4F3UhQg86

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I did great! I got 9!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    7!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Got 22 ... But it's rigged.

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    19. Was hoping for more. Great quiz though
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I forgot to check my score... What did I get? I wrote an essay for question 1 if that helps.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

I forgot to check my score... What did I get? I wrote an essay for question 1 if that helps.

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Qacob said:

I'll take it. Good quiz!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

but also...

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

but also...

But honestly I feel weird, missed easy questions like Domino not having incinerate and the unblockable one but got how many hits cyclops has in his sp3 and Magiks original sig name

but also...

It counted those as correct. It says X, but you got the points.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

@YoMoves you can quake Prof X
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

You can also quake mole man

When Professor X gains 25 Channeling Charges, which he does automatically when he's duped, he can no longer be Evaded. That kinda kills Quaking.

You can also quake mole man
    Mole Man can only be Quaked when he gains 5 Monster Mass. Quake has to play differently in order to get him there-thus not 'normal' Quaking. Hell, it's possible to reverse Quake IMIW. Doesn't make it normal.
    YoMoves said:

When Professor X gains 25 Channeling Charges, which he does automatically when he's duped, he can no longer be Evaded. That kinda kills Quaking.
    Oh I didn't know that. Was the AQ version not duped? I always quake him

YoMoves said:

The only thing I can think of is he fails to gain Vigilance at 25 if Concussion is active. Unfortunately, as that's not guaranteed based on Quake timing....
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

The only thing I can think of is he fails to gain Vigilance at 25 if Concussion is active. Unfortunately, as that's not guaranteed based on Quake timing....
    Apparently the AQ boss is unduped . I’m not complaining
    Current record is essentially 37-but nobody has gotten the first question right!