**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it possible to Complete the Abyss without any revives?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Health Potions are fair game btw

I have seen someone solo the Abyss Collector so that made me wonder

Can you beat the Abyss with No Revives

Is it possible to Complete the Abyss without any revives? 208 votes

Yes you can
8%
Spity68Moot4LifeTheHoodedDormammuGreatRuler9274redsoxpatsfan89GhostboytjieAleorRockyshockySkillful_starusmlebossDawsManHoitadoKaiz_1KOSLORDBatman_bruce31dHusstleSoulreaver42KRoNX1 18 votes
No you can’t
91%
LogarooStara99PantherusNZBendyLeNoirFaineantrazielSatsuiNoHadouPalanthraxHaji_SaabMagicBentonLightburn22MillybearAce_03Player1994Egor_135zuffyKDoggg2017LuciusVorenusKenneth1978rnr87 190 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    No you can’t
    Nameless Collector takes a ton no matter what
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes you can
    Crcrcrc said:

But since someone has Soloed him

Exclude that from the equation
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    No you can’t
    Only champs that could potentially do it : but would have a 1% chance of actually doing it.

She hulk
    Stealth
    Spidergwen
    Tigra- not sure she stops abyss unstoppable though
    Yes you can
    Crcrcrc said:

SWORD78 said:

Crcrcrc said:

But since someone has Soloed him

Exclude that from the equation
    Link?
    Gimme a sec to find the video. Dork Lessons Dave even commented on it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No you can’t
    Scratch that, I forgot that Stealthy can't Slow Mutants, so you would have to bring in She-Hulk or Spider-Gwen for Omega and Cyclops. I also forgot to say that only Path 1 would be possible.
    edited January 2021
    Yes you can
    YES that is the video

If you check the comments you can see that Dave commented on it
    Yes you can
    Crcrcrc said:

I 100% guarantee he didn’t get there itemless though
    I agree to that but if every fight in a path is possible to solo then you can essentially beat the abyss without any revives
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Technically speaking, it is possible if you're using Stealth Suit Spider-Man with the IMIW synergy. While She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen, and Red Guardian have the potential to solo Abyss fights due to their slow mechanics (and there are videos of She-Hulk soloing fights), none of them would be able to solo Mephisto due to the Aura of Incineration. The IMIW synergy makes Stealthy take 100% less damage from the aura, so you can solo Mephisto. I don't think that he could solo the Abyss Collector, however.
    Practically speaking, no, it's just not possible.

Also remember fights like joe fixit with unblockable specials, and IMIW with his last 15 percent it won’t be possible to heavy counter or refresh slow so he’s not possible with them
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    No you can’t
    Problem is hes done this hundreds of times he must know what masteries to use for the solo seems like big boosts while also maxing the health masteries also is down to the stun chance also as its odd how he didnt get stunned once
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    No you can’t
    Adok said:

Bendy said:

Problem is hes done this hundreds of times he must know what masteries to use for the solo seems like big boosts while also maxing the health masteries also is down to the stun chance also as its odd how he didnt get stunned once
    It's still a one-shot, there's no problem. Boosts and Masteries aren't a mythical thing lol.
    Yes but the stun chance though especially getting hit that many times is insane to not be stunned
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    No you can’t

Technically speaking, it is possible if you're using Stealth Suit Spider-Man with the IMIW synergy. While She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen, and Red Guardian have the potential to solo Abyss fights due to their slow mechanics (and there are videos of She-Hulk soloing fights), none of them would be able to solo Mephisto due to the Aura of Incineration. The IMIW synergy makes Stealthy take 100% less damage from the aura, so you can solo Mephisto. I don't think that he could solo the Abyss Collector, however.
    Practically speaking, no, it's just not possible.

There's also the issue of Mephisto being immune to passive ability accuracy reduction, so he kinda sorta couldn't reduce the AA of the aura....
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Cant ramp up Aegon to solo Collector. Quake can do alot of fights technically speaking, id say with some INSANE skill and luck, but most likely NOPE.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Yes you can
    Technically yes,IF you are the absolute best player ever...yes. but it's a big if.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    No you can’t
    Crcrcrc said:

I 100% guarantee he didn’t get there itemless though
    I mean, if he soloed abyss collector then the other fights must’ve been the equivalent of a 2* fight to him
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Adok said:

Bendy said:

It's still a one-shot, there's no problem. Boosts and Masteries aren't a mythical thing lol.
    Yes but the stun chance though especially getting hit that many times is insane to not be stunned
    Mercs will often use other 3rd party software to mod the game and make it substantially easier for them to do what they get payed for. I wouldnt be suprised if he modded to the game so the collector will never inflict stuns.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Yes you can
    if it is a tool assisted run through the abyss i dont think revives are needed
    Yes you can
    What if you were to exit out mid fight?

Eventually it just takes away a certain amount of health from you and your opponent so if it keeps your combo from Aegon Sig Ability then you could keep doing it without using revives and eventually you will have a fully ramped up Aegon. I’m not sure if this will work but it’s worth looking into
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    No you can’t
    Just no and why should s1 if not use revives on this type of content, what the f... when will you ever use your revives you earn....
    Yes you can
    Pyrda said:

Just no and why should s1 if not use revives on this type of content, what the f... when will you ever use your revives you earn....

I was just wondering and plus they would do it to challenge themselves