**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Puff’s MCoC Quiz

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

So, in order:

Mordo evade question:
    - 2x by what is stated on his base abilitites. Whoever, Slow and Coldsnap are also capable of it. And there might be some other one's that I'm not remembering right now.

Class with fewest champions:
    - This one was a little complicated to understood exactly. Don't know if unplayable champion's are included, like the mash-up one's for example. I counted 29x playable for both Tech and Mystic Class, but added another one on mystic because I've also included the new Scarlet Witch. So I've answered Tech.

Act rewards buffs:
    - Act 3 also got a rewards buff, way back in 2015 or so. It used to have a 3-star crystal, then they updated it to a 4-star crystal.

Unlockable masteries:
    - This was another one where the wording caught me off. Don't know if by "unlocked masteries" only refers to the ones that are not immediately rankeable (cost cores). Essentially, the question is: is the act of placing a point on a "rankeable only" mastery consider the same as unlocking the mastery?.

1-star champion buffs:
    - If I'm not mistaken, I counted 6 or 7 of them. These being Colossus, Gamora, Hulk, Juggernaut, Hawkeye (got attack and HP increase), and both Vision's (also attack and HP increase, as well as heal block debuffs and increased potency on power burn). Just not sure if both of them were changed or just the Classic one.

Participation rewards:
    - Rewards for participating in the season, or for participating in a war?

2.I was counting playable champions.
    Ok then, that would be a tie between Mystic and Tech, right? Or am I missing something here?
    Science and Tech are tied with 29.
    HI_guys said:

No

So, in order:

Mordo evade question:
    - 2x by what is stated on his base abilitites. Whoever, Slow and Coldsnap are also capable of it. And there might be some other one's that I'm not remembering right now.

- This one was a little complicated to understood exactly. Don't know if unplayable champion's are included, like the mash-up one's for example. I counted 29x playable for both Tech and Mystic Class, but added another one on mystic because I've also included the new Scarlet Witch. So I've answered Tech.

Act rewards buffs:
    - Act 3 also got a rewards buff, way back in 2015 or so. It used to have a 3-star crystal, then they updated it to a 4-star crystal.

Unlockable masteries:
    - This was another one where the wording caught me off. Don't know if by "unlocked masteries" only refers to the ones that are not immediately rankeable (cost cores). Essentially, the question is: is the act of placing a point on a "rankeable only" mastery consider the same as unlocking the mastery?.

1-star champion buffs:
    - If I'm not mistaken, I counted 6 or 7 of them. These being Colossus, Gamora, Hulk, Juggernaut, Hawkeye (got attack and HP increase), and both Vision's (also attack and HP increase, as well as heal block debuffs and increased potency on power burn). Just not sure if both of them were changed or just the Classic one.

Participation rewards:

1.Lack of clarification, i meant ones specified in Mordos abilities.
    3.Didnt know that, i couldnt find anything about a buff— thanks!
    4.I meant all masteries, shouldve used how many masteries are there not unlockable.
    5.Okay so I didnt know about Hulk/Juggs.(they got some new abilties). But Hawkeye and Visions just got a small tuneup not a buff so i didnt count them.
    6.Season rewards.
    Not arguing but tuneups count as buffs as far as Kabam is concerned
    Im going to make an adjustment in case you want that to count.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

So, in order:

Mordo evade question:

Act rewards buffs:

Unlockable masteries:

1-star champion buffs:

Participation rewards:

Ok then, that would be a tie between Mystic and Tech, right? Or am I missing something here?
    Aren't mystic and tech the one's with 29? Science has 30 playable champion's
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Crcrcrc said:

Easy

I got 10/50
    HAH! I got 11/50. *Fist Pump*
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Can’t rogue get unstoppable from her base kit with buff steal?
    Thank you @will-o-wisp and @HI_guys.

Mordo Question now accepts 2 and 4.

Science and mystic have been switched.

Act 3 is now included in buffed rewards.

I added specification to the mastery one.

1* question now accepts 4 and 7(depending if you count tuneups.)

Nope.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Thank you @will-o-wisp and @HI_guys.

Mordo Question now accepts 2 and 4.

Science and mystic have been switched.

Act 3 is now included in buffed rewards.

I added specification to the mastery one.

1* question now accepts 4 and 7(depending if you count tuneups.)

I don't remember how many of those I got incorrect to change my score, so I'll just give my score +15 points and call it even
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

She can’t steal unstoppable buffs
  • 6/50
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I mean I think I deserve the mark. Also I read the final question at least 7 times and still managed to do the exact opposite of what it asked me to.

Qacob said:

I mean I think I deserve the mark. Also I read the final question at least 7 times and still managed to do the exact opposite of what it asked me to.

Impressive

Qacob said:

Impressive
    If you are talking about the final question, I won't lie I am actually pretty proud of myself for getting that even if I didn't actually get it.
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Impressive
    If you are talking about the final question, I won't lie I am actually pretty proud of myself for getting that even if I didn't actually get it.
    Yeah. I also like your title name. No Lifer is good.

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Impressive
    Yeah. I also like your title name. No Lifer is good.
    And accurate
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

When your guesses are hella lucky...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

i lost 2 points for accidentally skipping specifying the damage type for Silver Surfer, I didn't know Tech and Mystic were tied (I thought it was just Tech), I completely forgot about the Dr. Strange #flying controversy of years past, and I don't know what the title is for placing first in the featured arenas ten times, and I don't want to know.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

i lost 2 points for accidentally skipping specifying the damage type for Silver Surfer, I didn't know Tech and Mystic were tied (I thought it was just Tech), I completely forgot about the Dr. Strange #flying controversy of years past, and I don't know what the title is for placing first in the featured arenas ten times, and I don't want to know.

Its SUPER SOLDIER
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Okey..
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Grean said:

DNA3000 said:

Its SUPER SOLDIER
    La la la la la I can't hear you.
  • SharkfaceSharkface Posts: 27

Rip my 50/50
    Sharkface said:

Rip my 50/50

You... Realize i can see your actual score right? Dont Inspect Element. Its not fun.
  • SharkfaceSharkface Posts: 27

Sharkface said:

Rip my 50/50

You... Realize i can see your actual score right? Dont Inspect Element. Its not fun.
    I know you can see it lol. Just making a joke lol. I got a 6/50 lmao
    Sharkface said:

Sharkface said:

Rip my 50/50

I know you can see it lol. Just making a joke lol. I got a 6/50 lmao
    Oh lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    25/50

I’ll take it. I even ran through the entire mastery tree in my head. I’m supposed to be grinding 5* Jubilee, but this was a nice break

25/50

I’ll take it. I even ran through the entire mastery tree in my head. I’m supposed to be grinding 5* Jubilee, but this was a nice break

Oh!! Good luck!

So, in order:

Mordo evade question:

Act rewards buffs:

Unlockable masteries:

1-star champion buffs:

Participation rewards:

Aren't mystic and tech the one's with 29? Science has 30 playable champion's
    🤦‍♂️Im an idiot lol.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    >> How many mystics, if any, do not interact with buffs in any way? (Answer with a number) *

You think the answer is 2, but all of them can benefit from md. This is the way
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    At first I felt bad about my 11/50, but then I remembered how often that I end up Dueling a character before an AW fight just to remind myself what they actually do lol