**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Cosmic AG Question

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I've been sitting on a six star cosmic Awakening gem for a while and I was just thinking and realized that I can't think of a lot of cosmics who are worth even using the gem on besides CMM or maybe corvus but probably not corvus because it would be much better to use on CMM so I guess my main question is is there even another six star besides CMM who's even worth using this AG on or am I basically just waiting forever until I get a six star CMM to use it?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    CMM, Corvus, Hyperion if he ever gets into the 6* pool, CGR, I would say Cull, Venom (maybe), Aarkus (maybe), VTD (maybe). It's just roster-dependent. Don't wait for a champ you might never get if there's a good one you have now
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    I already have six star venom awakened and I'm maxed out five star awakened vtd and I would never recommend wasting a six star AG on vtd or venom I have an awakened five star corvus and coal as well and wouldn't recommend using a six star AG on them, Iraqis I don't have a clue on but just from looking at what tier he is I wouldn't recommend it so so far I'd say maybe CGR from your post and Hyperion if he's ever added
  • They are working to buff Cull in February, id hold on to it to see where he ends up. CMM needs it worse than Corvus in my opinion. I have both as sig 200 5/65 5*s
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Thats funny I've got the same issue I've been holding a 6* cosmic gem as well ive got corvus,cmm,and cull I could use it on but I've just been chilling dont no who too use it on lol
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    I would use a cosmic AG on Corvus in a heartbeat, you're crazy not too.

I have the same issue with a skill gem though. Have r5 duped HM, Nick, Aegon. Have 6r2 unduped aegon but not sure he's worth it
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I'd instantly sink a cosmic AG into my CGR
    Probably should have mentioned I already have an awakened 5* maxed out corvus hence why I think using it on a 6* would be a waste, but ty everybody for their opinions. What I'm getting mainly so far is CMM and CGR, wondering if there is a consensus on CGR though and why
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    I have 5r5 Corvus, I also have an r3 unduped 6*. The difference between 5 and 6* is massive, id awaken an r2 unduped corvus even with an r5
  • Proxima gains a lot from awakening and contrary to popular belief she still bangs even if the health pools aren’t in the millions. Would I awaken her over CG, Cull or CMM? Probably not but she’s a champ I have at sig200 R5 and I use her a reasonable amount.
    All very good points thank you! :)
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Creeseaz said:

Probably should have mentioned I already have an awakened 5* maxed out corvus hence why I think using it on a 6* would be a waste, but ty everybody for their opinions. What I'm getting mainly so far is CMM and CGR, wondering if there is a consensus on CGR though and why

I had this choice after my Abyss run and used it on my 6* CMM as she needed it more. CGR doesnt need it though it's nice. She does to be really sustainable with the indestructible during binary.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I cannot empathise with the opinion that Corvus wouldn't be worth an AG because of having a 5* maxed one, that's absolutely nuts to me. Corvus has the best sig in the game, I can literally think of no one worth awakening more than Corvus (including NF, Blade, Aegon etc).

CGR and CMM would definitely deserve that AG also.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    ImGodMF said:

I would use a cosmic AG on Corvus in a heartbeat, you're crazy not too.

I have the same issue with a skill gem though. Have r5 duped HM, Nick, Aegon. Have 6r2 unduped aegon but not sure he's worth it

Use it on aegon. It’s worth it
    DannyB01 said:

I cannot empathise with the opinion that Corvus wouldn't be worth an AG because of having a 5* maxed one, that's absolutely nuts to me. Corvus has the best sig in the game, I can literally think of no one worth awakening more than Corvus (including NF, Blade, Aegon etc).

CGR and CMM would definitely deserve that AG also.

I’m not sure what lies you’ve been telling yourself if you really believe that
    Just to say something new, terrax might be worth the ag after his buff
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★
    ...Medusa? 🤔
    Interesting