**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does ur heart ache when u open 6* cyclop?

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
Kabam any plans for him? I have so many useless 6 stars and he is new to list.(i even have ant man and drax)

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Would it be better if I tell you I just pulled 6* ant-man?
  • SanitisedSanitised Posts: 18
    Would it hurt u if I said that I almost for a 6* aegon dupe but it rolled over to karnak?
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Would it help if I told you my six stars are cyclops, Yellowjacket( hoping for his buff to be decent), BWCV and a unduped sentry
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    My last pulls have been terrax dupe bishop for 4th time and OG Ironman. It happens. Just gotta ride through the bad waves. The good ones eventually come in time
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    my 6* are abomb and moleman, and i know moleman is getting buffed but i have him as a 5* already
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I get heart attack whenever I open a 6*
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Honestly it would ever way, but if I get another 6* cyclops and the k meyeke node in permanent than I would be mad but calm down after thinking the pull through
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    I’d take cyclops over iron patriot lol
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    He’s Effective
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    My heart breaks every time I don't get him :neutral:
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    i feel blessed to have pulled the aq effectiveness god
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I might. I just finished crying from pulling 6* Green Goblin from the Featured Crystal after defeating the Grandmaster.

@Vendetta1234 same, apart from it was a cable 😢
    why are you complaining???
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

I might. I just finished crying from pulling 6* Green Goblin from the Featured Crystal after defeating the Grandmaster.

i agree. you should be elated. smh my head
  • Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    My hearts stops when i rolled on 6* cgr instead 3* karnak.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Because @KDSuperFlash10 Cable sucks, I already have a 6* Domino and Sunspot, he is not coming off the bench!
    But Cable is better than Domino and is on the level of Sunspot. Your point? Just pull Apoc and destroy things with Cable.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

My heart aches whenever I form a 6 star crystal.

You win the forums, sir (or madam).

Dr. Zola
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Monke said:

Because @KDSuperFlash10 Cable sucks, I already have a 6* Domino and Sunspot, he is not coming off the bench!
    But Cable is better than Domino and is on the level of Sunspot. Your point? Just pull Apoc and destroy things with Cable.
    Just no
    He’s actually not wrong. Cable against auto bleed nodes is arguably the beat option for those, and he has such an easy play style of parry heavy that it makes him viable for some content That’s too ez. People even used him labyrinth/abyss, so he has his uses!
    Meh, I've got a 6* Cable and he's very underwhelming. Sure, just pull Apoc, if only we could "just pull" the champs we want. I definitely know I wouldn't have Cable, if could pull the champs I want.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    My heart was fine the first time. The second time I laughed. The third time I said "what the hell...". The fouth time I was speechless. The fifth time I named all the known gods. The sixth time I had to buy a new tablet and repair the wall.

That's just my story
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Even maxing him this useless 6* at R1 takes lots of ISO ans gold. Kabam should give more ISO for 5* and 6* dupe