**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• BLAKMALE517BLAKMALE517 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: BLAKMALE517
    Device and Model: LG V30
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Game Version Installed: Latest (up to date January 13, 2021)
    Game mode: Alliance war/all
    Starting yesterday (1/12/21) I was unable to join AW to place defense. Screen would freeze and be unresponsive when I tried to join. I repeatedly restarted my phone, but it did no good. As of today it was still the same, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. And right now it won't let me in at all. Both data and Wi-Fi are at full signal, plus all other apps and functions are performing normally. Very VERY frustrating.
  • CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    @Strange531 they wont fix it been happening to me for 3 months they dont care
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    WraitHUN said:

I found a Guardian bug in (cavalier dif)3.2 monthly event. While i attacked havok with guardian's sp2. Guardian's armor up gone... and got a lot of plasma dmg...

Read his abilities again.
  • BasNLBasNL Posts: 51
    Especially in AW it's unplayable. Dropped blocks, the movement of dexterity is to short so I get hit, the opponents seem to do short evade all the time, parrying not registering. Trying to intercept and I do a heavy. In December the game was fine. Now...
  • valgeradvalgerad Posts: 17
    In-Game Name: Valgerad
    Device and Model: Samsung Note10+
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.0
    Game Mode: All
  • HiDefToneHiDefTone Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: HiDefTone
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: Android v.10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Version 29.2.1
    Game Mode: Any fighting mode. AQ, AW, Story, Arena, etc.
    Description of the Issue: Over the last week or so I've been pretty much unable to do anything. Load times are 4 minutes just to get to the home screen. I am not able to fight in any mode, if I have the chance to access the option the screen overlay lifts and all I see is the atmospheric backdrop with the periodic lightning flashes. I was All the while Global Chat is still functioning at the bottom of the screen. No tap functionality exists at this point. I cannot go back, open mail, open my profile or anything and generally have to restart after waiting minutes. I've uninstalled and installed again. I've done and cleared the cache and nothing has been fruitful.
    I just really want to play the game. I had intentions to go Uncollected this month but hasn't been able to play for various bugs for weeks now. I canme to the forums just to make sure I wasn't the only one experiencing issues.
    Please help.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    In-Game Name: Charlie21540
    Device and Model: LG V40
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular with Verizon 4G LTE
    Game Version Installed: 29.2.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Dropped inputs all the time. My champ will casually walk up to the opponent when I'm trying to dash attack. My champ will dash forward when I'm trying to dash backwards. And my character won't throw heavy attacks sometimes when im trying to. I'll parry the opponent and hold the right side of the screen but my character just stands there doing nothing. Plus these random dash backs that my champion has done randomly in war is extremely infuriating. I'm tapping the screen and right in the middle of a combo my character will dash backwards. This stuff really needs to be fixed. Enough neglect of these problems.
  • Rahul2771NRahul2771N Posts: 2
    edited January 2021
    In-Game Name: Rahul2771N
    Device and Model: Redmi 7
    Device Operating System:
    ANDROID v10
    Cellular or WiFi: cellular (jio India)
    Game Version: 29.2.1
    Game Mode: story quest and event quest
    Description of the Issue: after enter the fight the game is freeze and lagging too much
  • melmenartmelmenart Posts: 24
    In-Game Name: melmenart
    Device and Model: Honor 10 Lite
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Description of the Issue: Freezes, freezes and freezes! This goes on for 3 months, with each update more and more, it is impossible to farm the arena, explore the content, I understand if I alone had this problem, but this is not a problem of my phone, this is a problem of optimization, this is a problem for many players, in particular from my Alliance.
    https://youtu.be/bwBz_Navf9I
  • Jas_me08Jas_me08 Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: RaD!AnCe
    Device and Model: Redmi Note 9 Pro (new with up to date UI and OS)
    Device Operating System: Android version 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 29.2.1
    Game Mode: Arena or any game mode
    Description of the Issue: Unregistered taps and swipes. In the video url attached, I did an MLM but only ML registered. It also happens in other scenarios such as unregistered parry and dexterity. I have not experienced such issues in my previous Galaxy Note 4 though the freezes have become frequent so I thought I needed a new phone.
    https://youtu.be/GkMiKPXFwgM
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22

In-Game Name: TheJiN
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 2XL
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 11.0
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Game Version Installed: Latest (up to date 19 jan 2021)
    Game Mode: Stryfe Early Access Bundle Opening
    Description: There was a bug while opening the early access bundle and lost the crystal. Please check and report back as it was a purchase and i didnt get the full value offered.
  • HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    Are you guys even bothering to test your software on Android? For months now the game is freezing and inputs aren't registering, are we seen as second class citizens in the game or are you just inept? Instead of trying to constantly expand why not fix what you currently have.
  • F317F317 Posts: 78

In-Game Name: AquariusCamus
    Device and Model: Asus Zenfone 3
    Device Operating System: latest update
    Description of the Issue:

I'm having problems getting into the game lately. It's all the same with Wi-Fi and Cellular, it's pretty annoying tbh. I have no issues with either of my internet.
  • Amish666Amish666 Posts: 22
    In-Game Name: amish666
    Device and Model: pixel 3xl
    Device Operating System: latest update
    Game Mode: AQ
    Description of the Issue: freezing. In middle of combo game froze. when it started again i was KOd.
    Another time. Won fight then in fight summary page game crashed. when i went back in fight was erased and health down 50%.

All at home on strong wifi signal. no issues up to today.
  • Luchano07Luchano07 Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: Luchano07
    Device and Model: BLU XL4
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: AQ
    Description of the Issue: Connection failure on AQ

I can do one fight and then on the next fight the game will go to the loading scream and will stay there until I restart the game. I lose half health every time so I can not finish AQ
  • Mvaldez09Mvaldez09 Posts: 2
    In game name: mvaldez09
    Device: S9 Note
    Signal: cell
    Gave version: latest
    Game mode: quest, arena, alliance quest, event quest
    Issue: will not load showing i have no connection have to wait several minutes and sometimes won't connect get kicked out of game and lose fights. Has been happening more and more can not play game for more than a fight before having to wait 5-10 minutes to move to next fight or move in quest.
  • harsh8029harsh8029 Posts: 10
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/2iMGvvXBLZGKCWAW8
    Device: poco m2 pro
    Connection: cellular
    Description: I entered a fight against the apocalypse boss fight in aq map 5 and the fight loaded forever.... And i had restart the game, which lead to the loss of my champion's health -_-
  • https://youtu.be/wfV4a0KxswQ

6.2.6 Champion boss. Slow debuff on him but when i touched him i got stun. Is that normal or bug?
  • DorianGrayDorianGray Posts: 23
    In-Game Name: DorianGray
    Device and Model: LG G7 Thin Q
    Device Operating System: 9
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Started yesterday, everything takes forever to load, logging in, going into fights, opening crystals etc. Tried restarting game, clearing cache, restarting phone, reinstalling game. Nothing improved the issue.
  • YodahartYodahart Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Yodahart
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 3 XL
    Device Operating System: Android 11 (latest)

Takes over 5 minutes to login and each time a network connection is needed. This has made the game unplayable for the past 2 days. I have tried uninstalling the app and installing again, but I still see the same issue.
  • MAiresMAires Posts: 2
    edited January 2021

In-Game Name: M.Aires
    Device and Model: Galaxy M30
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: History Mode
    When I try to explore 100% of Mission 2 in Chapter 3 of Act 5, the blue key item I already collected is missing, however, it is not available for me to use and finish the missing path, the item has already been taken and does not appear to me use and fully explore the mission, I ask you to give me the item I already collected so that I can finish the mission, thank you
  • MAiresMAires Posts: 2
    edited January 2021

In-Game Name: M.Aires
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy M30
    Game Mode: History Mode - Act 5

I can't explore mission 2 of chapter 3 of act 5, cause to problems in the game !!!! To be able to explore 100% of the mission, I can't make the last path, because I lack the item with the light blue ko make the last path! I already took the item and it's gone, I can't finish it. I need Kabam to give me the item so I can finish the mission! fix it! thanks !
    i did all path less the last one that i don't have the light blue key. I already catch it !!!
  • killa69dmxkilla69dmx Posts: 25
    Wtf still not a **** thing fixed jfc wtf do you do all day NOTHING! But make it worse! Need to fix this game NOW FFS!!