**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegon Text Pop-Up and Fury Issues [Merged Thread, title edited for clarity]

Comments

• thats good to hear. did you have any synergies? like proxima?
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Happened to me too. No wonder my last Abyss run felt slower. Any update.
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Kind of annoyed actually. I did a run to use my potions and I thought it was an issue with nodes or just the path being harder than the easy path. Wow, didnt realize he was this bugged!
  • JVOJVO Posts: 5
    Confirmed in ROL that furies stack again starting 300 hits. Thanks.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    He’s still screwed up. I just did a fight in AQ , got hit at the start of the fight on purpose and no furys triggered.

iPhone 12
    No synergies.

Can provide video later if needed
  • Just started my run in abyss. i'll test him soon
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Just started my run in abyss. i'll test him soon

Thank you so much. I'm planning on doing my run soon as well and don't know what exactly is being affected and what isn't
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Here’s my vid from today’s AQ showing Aegon is still bugged. He won’t gain any furys if he hasn’t landed a hit and gets hit.

https://youtu.be/oWXLffJlqm0
  • MikeHock said:

Here’s my vid from today’s AQ showing Aegon is still bugged. He won’t gain any furys if he hasn’t landed a hit and gets hit.

Yeah, learned this the hard way against the Collector in Abyss today. Doesn't gain any furies before getting a hit in
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    There is still a bug with Aegon !

I went against Rocket in the master EQ and let it hit my Aegon : No furies gain while being hit
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    MikeHock said:

yes exactly, only when he has not landed a hit. tried again after a few hit on Raccoon and Aegon got its furies
  • s1mpleJs1mpleJ Posts: 2
    MikeHock said:

Kabam please correct this error. I wrote about it with the attachment of screenshots 10/01/2021.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • IshIsh Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike I appreciate the partial fix to Aegon, please be aware that he is STILL BUGGED, he does not gain any furies when hit at the start of the fight.

Latest software on iOS devise.
    Happens in any game mode.

Please fix ASAP, it’s affecting the community highly at this time of expiring items, and waste of units.

Thank you for your time
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★

Hey all,

We've pushed a fix for the Fury issue. It should be live pretty soon. Thank you all for your patience.

Who tests this stuff? It’s not fixed. Still not getting the furies when getting hit to start fights. This is going to cost a ton more resources. I unfortunately trusted you a d started my run. Now I am stuck waiting with my champs locked. What’s the eta on this fix? Can you atleast acknowledge this?
  • KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    Have also noticed this when fighting Aegon in Arena today. First time I noticed something amiss was using my Mojo (which is usually a great time as the furies after a combo just turn into degen) and he wasn't gaining any Fury. Paid closer attention in subsequent matches where Aegon was in them and sometimes he was and sometimes he wasn't... Doesn't seem consistent.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    When Aegon is able to get a single hit and then receives a hit he gains a fury. Starting the match getting hit does not result in a fury
  • invitedhomieinvitedhomie Posts: 10
    i hope it gets fixed before february 3rd those event revive token will come in clutch saving me 400 units in the abyss
  • RahulghostRahulghost Posts: 48
    Not only fury I facing issue in charging heavy he is not getting unstoppable..Have anyone faced the same thing as well?
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★

Not only fury I facing issue in charging heavy he is not getting unstoppable..Have anyone faced the same thing as well?

Same here, no unstoppable or furies to start the fight. They clearly did the absolute minimal testing with their original “fix”......
  • yonmoma_MSTyonmoma_MST Posts: 18
    Can we please get acknowledgment? I dont have a stash but would like to do my LOL soon. He’s also one of my main AQ map 5 champs. It’s costing me revives in AQ because of these bugs.

I don’t care about compensation, just make your game playable
  • If they don’t get it fixed today, it won’t get touched until Monday most likely. I feel bad for anyone looking to have him fixed this weekend. Doesn’t seem like they are in any kind of hurry to make this right... but if there was a bug helping players, you best believe we go into emergency maintenance!!! That’s so sad

It is. And I’m in the middle of my abyss run. And thanks for sharing your email reply from kabam. I like how he says their top priority is to investigate it. Shouldn’t their top priority be to fix it?!?!
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry this is taking a little longer, but it is top of mind and our team is working on getting a proper fix to you all as soon as they can! Thank you again for hanging in there with us. Cheers.