**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Say it ain't so

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Yep, Weezer. Gotta love em. So I'm the only one here who didn't know that multiple nodes can apply in a staggered succession as opposed to simultaneously?:) Has that always been the case?

Shhhhh, we're talking about music here. You knew what you were doing when you named the thread. πŸ˜‚
    Sorry to go off topic... πŸ˜› Yes, I did. I do like that song actually:)
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mauled said:

Yep, Weezer. Gotta love em. So I'm the only one here who didn't know that multiple nodes can apply in a staggered succession as opposed to simultaneously?:) Has that always been the case?

If you hit the buffet linked on one of the old AW maps that would IIRC
    Cool, it is now my mission to test this against other nodes with timers:)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm sorry, but this is just a nasty design. Would the same thing happen with other nodes that have cool down timers as well? Like Brawl, theoretically.. if there was a local Brawl and an incoming Brawl, would they also be offset from each other to produce a defender who has 100% uptime on unstoppable?

Well technically, the map isn't designed for you to take nodes with links still up. They've never wanted us to blaze through maps so they make linked nodes hard to take down.