**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jubilee! Thoughts & Opinions? ☕️

Jubilee is a new Mutant character that has great animations & really caught a lot of eyes with her great animations & her notoriety in the Marvel universe. Let’s check her out.

⚫︎ BURST DAMAGE
Jubilee can definitely put up some great numbers on her specials under a short period of ramp, especially if she gets some good crits. Her Crit rate is also extremely high, at 27%, so this definitely helps. It’s a bit RNG based, but she can really burn down opponents fast with a small bit of luck.

⚫︎ LONG HAUL DAMAGE
Jubilee is surprisingly less impressive for long haul fights. She requires a short ramp up, but over the course of a 600K+ fight, she might require this ramp a few extra times. This makes her less impressive than others, but still better than the majority.

⚫︎ SURVIVAL & DURABILITY
Jubilee has no immunities & a below average Health Pool. Her Block Proficiency also sits at a comfortable 57%. Pretty average character in terms of survivability, if not a slight bit below average.

⚫︎ UTILITIES
Jubilee switches between utility based on her special attacks on her combo. To keep it simple, she has a Slow, Taunt or Shock on her SP1, but only one can be activated at a time based on her combo. Similarly, the SP2 can apply Incinerate, Suppression (reduces Defensive Power Gain) or a Concussion based on her combo. All of these debuffs are fairly weak though & Jubilee seems more of a damage character. Her Slow can definitely come in handy though. Her attacks are also Energy Based, which are useful for champs like Korg, but a curse against those like Human Torch, Ultron or Red Hulk.

⚫︎ REQUIRED SYNERGIES OR OTHER SEPARATE NEEDS
Jubilee requires no synergies for optimal play, although she does have a benefit from a Gambit/Rouge synergy that increases her Prowess potency by 20%, allowing her to attain even more Burst Damage.

IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:

⚫︎ IS THE SIG ABILITY REQUIRED?
Jubilees Sig Ability is not required for optimal play. She deals a bit of extra Energy Damage when her debuffs are expired or Purified, but this is not needed.

⚫︎ SUICIDES OR NO?
Jubilee doesn’t require Suicides, nor does she play well with them. No immunity, & she relies heavily on special attacks. Although, Suicides can add to her burst damage.

⚫︎ PRESTIGE?
Jubilee is 6th in Mutant Prestige at 13663 as a R3 Sig 200 6-Star. Not the best, not the worst.

HONEST OPINION
Jubilee is a solid addition to the Contest. She’s not extremely powerful, but she’s good enough to make fans of her character happy to play with & enjoy. Great burst Damage & simplicity really add to this champions spice. I’d give her a solid 6/10 rating.

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Excellent write up. One note about suicides , she can purify them with an SP1, so she won’t suffer the poison damage.also she usually goes with an SP3 and SP2 rotation so I think she is a little more suicide friendly than what I had originally thought.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I also like this format. Very clean and easy to get the information you want, kind of like spark notes for what could be import to different people .
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Nice!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Yeah, I think the Consume Debuffs ability on her SP1 is a pretty key ability to have missed, mate.

Nice write-up, otherwise, though!

It gives her great damage against opponents like Clare Voyant, iAbom, Void; and it counters nodes like Spry or Running on Fumes - it's pretty versatile.

I considered using Dr Voodoo against her in EQ, before realising what she'd do to him if he dropped a dozen poison debuffs on her.

I'd be interested to find out if she counters Power Sting debuffs - do they trigger before being consumed? If so, that'd be a really unique bit of utility.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    A lot of people review champs. Usually I don't like them because it feels like written highlights of YouTubers impressions. You however have written a really nice review that is informative, clear and concise. Very nice job!

• RickRollerRickRoller Posts: 30
    I just pulled Jubilee as a 5* and took her to R2. This write up seems fairly accurate from my play of her so far. Can anyone recommend a rotation to best utilize her damage and/or utility?