**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should I do next?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
Got stuck on 6.2.6 champion 10% so I’m holding off for now. I’m done with v6, v4, 5.4, 5.1 100%, and obvi cav. I’m kinda stuck on what to do rn so do y’all have any suggestions? This is my roster.

What should I do next? 18 votes

V 1
0%
V2
11%
MysterioTheBair123 2 votes
V3
27%
Sarvanga1_Ben_15455Yodabolt21[Deleted User]tofuシ 5 votes
V5
5%
ProximaMidnight_8 1 vote
Act 5.2, and 5.3 exploration
44%
FlareDogeHammerbro_64AnthinhoCtfz35DarkKnight646avenge_123Barani7dashdh1221 8 votes
Act 4 exploration
5%
gggg00 1 vote
Lol(prob not)
0%
Anything else (plz say)
5%
YTBigS 1 vote

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    V3
    Warlock and Sentinel = easy 100%
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Monke said:

Warlock can solo all bosses I think

Even the two mags? Welp ima give it a try. And btw if I fail horribly what should I do next
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    V3

Monke said:

Even the two mags? Welp ima give it a try. And btw if I fail horribly what should I do next
    Sentinel can do them easily because the global node renders magnetized basically useless.

Monke said:

Sentinel can do them easily because the global node renders magnetized basically useless.
    Yayyy!!! Now I regret getting halfway through the quest while I brought in torch and venom. Sad boo times
    Monke said:

Monke said:

Techs in the variant are Aar immune, so as long as you don’t throw off an sp3 (mags has heal reversal so that’d be degen for Warlock), you lll be fine I think.

The red mags can be heimdall/electro cheesed because he has aggression fury
    dang I already used 2 revives. Sadness lol I got clipped and he did 27k dmg to my block
    I am happy to inform yall that V3 is done! Ill post my pulls when the mystic and science crystals come out. It was SO much easier than expected I only used 160 units for revives and like 90 for energy pots. I also had 4 revives in my inventory. All the bosses were pretty ez and Ill say mags red was the hardest cuz I got clipped like 2 times. Everything else was itemless with the exception of kang that took 1 revive cuz the timer was so close to expiring so I threw a heavy that pushed him over 2 bars. Then I got clipped. Overall it was really fun and I now appreciate all that Sentinel can do. He's really a beast in this varient due to the faster analyzes charges and the double dmg. Shout out @Yodabolt21 and @Monke for showing me I can do it cuz my dumb ass didn't read the global that tech champs couldn't get their AAR reduced.

I am happy to inform yall that V3 is done! Ill post my pulls when the mystic and science crystals come out. It was SO much easier than expected I only used 160 units for revives and like 90 for energy pots. I also had 4 revives in my inventory. All the bosses were pretty ez and Ill say mags red was the hardest cuz I got clipped like 2 times. Everything else was itemless with the exception of kang that took 1 revive cuz the timer was so close to expiring so I threw a heavy that pushed him over 2 bars. Then I got clipped. Overall it was really fun and I now appreciate all that Sentinel can do. He's really a beast in this varient due to the faster analyzes charges and the double dmg. Shout out @Yodabolt21 and @Monke for showing me I can do it cuz my dumb ass didn't read the global that tech champs couldn't get their AAR reduced.

For my rewards I got a 3-4 tech gem, ronin, and thing. Not very happy with the pulls but y’all know my my insane 6* luck so it’s fine by me. The only thing I’m ok about is thing cuz he can solo the last 10% of champion