**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Sono
    iPod 6th generation
    iOS 12.5
    WiFi
    Arena
    In the Arena whenever I fight with or against Spider-Ham, the game crashes. This has been happening since I updated to the current version and is the only issue I’ve had in a long time.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Whenever I load up a fight in Uncollected EQ the game crashes several times before letting you get into a fight, then it will work for 1 EQ fight and then crash on the next one. This update is hot garbage man...

Video:
    https://youtu.be/VOc7FVHIRGI

iPhone 8
    iOS 14.3
    Wifi and LTE
    EQ
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    Chovner said:

Whenever I load up a fight in Uncollected EQ the game crashes several times before letting you get into a fight, then it will work for 1 EQ fight and then crash on the next one. This update is hot garbage man...

Video:

iPhone 8
    iOS 14.3
    Wifi and LTE
    EQ

Not sure if it’s related but it wouldn’t surprise me if this also is due to you’re having spider ham in your team. That causes crashes everywhere.
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    I can’t even play this f###in game anymore.
  • Sako5102Sako5102 Posts: 1
    Sako5102
    iPhone 11pro max
    Mcoc -29.2.0
    Verizon
    It crashes, freezes, logs out in every gameplay quests story ally war ally quest. While playing it kicks you out and you lose half health both in quest story and ally war and ally quest. I really am having a heard time to enjoy the game. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling also that didn’t work. My download speed is about 57 mb and upload is 25mb
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    iPhone 8
    MCOC~29.2.0
    I’m consistently completing freezing up in fights and not being able to move at all for a couple seconds. This has cost me numerous times.
  • JR_limmani
    İOS 12.5
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Hücresel veya WiFi ikiside
  • jarlaxyle1975jarlaxyle1975 Posts: 12
    In game name Jarlaxyle75
    Device, iPad 6th gen 14.1
    iOS
    Home WiFi
    This game has had a bug where it kicks u out for last 2 months, and seemed to have been fixed, but now I can’t play arena...PERIOD!!! Idk what u all are doing, I’ve sent multiple tickets in prior about the game booting us during AQ/AW in MCOC. This meant we had to spend items/units etc we wouldn’t normally have had to use due to the health penalties etc etc... And surprise surprise, u all didn’t give us any compensation for what was Obviously an app performance issue. For those of us that spend $ on this game it’s disappointing that when u all are to blame for poor app performance u don’t feel the need to compensate us.... getting really old guys. Maybe do More work before updating every month
  • 2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 96
    Game hangs and I am having to delete app then reload

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Game is basically unplayable in endgame content because of all the crashing (often mid-fight). Seriously frustrating.
    iPhone 7, iOS13
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    I thought there was a patch to fix the lag, crashes and shaking, but it’s the same, if not worse and now I have several champs that are bugged, Corvus sp2, Thor Rag -boon of the gods and sometimes Warlock sp2. This is beyond frustrating and pushing my wallet into an emergency maintenance mode.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    edited January 2021
    Isn’t it about time you address these problems being questioned in several locations. Since you never comment or acknowledge anything, what would you expect other than people seek your attention elsewhere than this ios thread.

Don’t know since you are silent about these bugs.

There are different levels or errors, some are just strange but there a few impacting fights and causing higher resources being spent.. when fights start there are stuttering run-in to center or very quick ones. Opponent start punching quicker than most can react to giving a bad start in many fights. The worst error is the glitch error where everything freezes a second or two, in this period the controls are not being registered so when fight continue the defender smacks you. If the defender is knocked down they are super quick to counterattack. So fast that there is no time to block or evade. Not to forget the change of speed in the fights.

Using the same device, the same WiFi in a high speed fiber cable being rock solid and stable.
    My game environment isn’t changing at all. Wondering where this condition may be changing?

Come on Kabam , prioritize errors over new content and give feedbacks instead of closing threads

My game details have been entered several time already previously
  • SchpideySchpidey Posts: 2
    Schpidah Wuss
    iPhone 7
    iOS 14
    WiFi and cellular

I first started having this issue yesterday. I tried to play the new prodigal son quests, but I keep getting kicked out of the game entirely. I tried to start the match against rocket raccoon and by game literally stopped and kicked me out of the app. I though it was my phone, but the game is experiencing issues.

PLEASE HELP
  • Chovner said:

Video:

iPhone 8
    iOS 14.3
    Wifi and LTE
    EQ

Not sure if it’s related but it wouldn’t surprise me if this also is due to you’re having spider ham in your team. That causes crashes everywhere.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was having exactly Chovner’s issue on and off since last night (on iPhone 8 14.3). I was also trying to use my newly gotten Spider-Ham. Just restarted my quest without Spider-Ham and that seems to have completely solved the issue.
  • AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    Anyone else having problems entering arenas? Yesterday I couldn’t enter 3 Star and this AM I’m having a problem getting into 2 Star as well!

Current game update
    iPad 6th Gen 14.3
    WiFi
  • frankiedannyfrankiedanny Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: FrankieDanny
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 pro
    Device Operating System: 14.3
    Game Version Installed: 29.2
    Game Mode: All modes - story, aw, aq, arena
    Description of the Issue: I recently upgraded to an iPhone 12 Pro from a iPhone X. Since the upgrade I have experienced incorrect swipes, blocks not registering and random movements all over the place. The game is unplayable for me right now. I've been playing for more than 5 years and this is the worst I've seen in terms of responsiveness in the game. I'd hate to have to quit for this reason.
  • KorimyrKorimyr Posts: 40
    Perhaps stop running AW while you know your game is broken. Going into a fight to instantly crash and lose half your health is a real fun mechanic!
    Would be nice if you would actually do something already so wars are not lost because of your mistakes.
  • Xor1800Xor1800 Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Xor1800
    Device and Model: iPad Air 2
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.3
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: version 1100091
    Game Mode: Arena
    Description of the Issue: impossible to play arena, the game crashes each time you select your opponent, when you set your lineup, when you launch the 1st fight at the end of 1st fight, etc... with iOS 14 it is even worse than before. Thank you.
  • Xor1800Xor1800 Posts: 2
    But it’s true that without spider ham in the team arena works a lot better. It really seems to be him that is causing the problems.
  • Bad bugs in game
    Constantly heating up device (I7) rapidly
    Game crashing all the time
    Crashed 6 times today in AQ loosing half health every time
    Quests and arenas are impossible to play currently
    In game : Bravosi Preist
  • AJC_1870AJC_1870 Posts: 43
    AJC~18
    iPad 14.3/6th Gen
    WiFi
    Game Version installed 29.2
    Game Mode: usually kicks me off in 2 or 3 Star arenas, random kickoffs other times, and MAJOR lag time.
  • Ultimator749Ultimator749 Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: Ultimator749
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.2 ( I think) I have the update for 14.3 queued
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi issue because I don’t have data
    Game Version Installed: the latest update
    Game Mode: initially this was a problem only in alliance war, then right before January it became an issue in aq as well. Right now it affects all game modes even when opening crystals, incursions and store.
    Description of the Issue: often the screen will freeze when loading. The main issue is that in the game I’ll be in a fight, or moving, or scrolling, and the game just quits out. It closes down then I have to reload it so that I can play until it happens again. These occur sporadically. I’ve gone several minutes with no issue, but sometimes (especially in aw and aq) it will occur within seconds
    I have conceded deaths in aw and aq, can’t get through the eq because of this. It’s practically impossible to play because of this issue
  • AlexRunner77AlexRunner77 Posts: 14

In-Game Name: Ultimator749
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.2 ( I think) I have the update for 14.3 queued
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi issue because I don’t have data
    Game Version Installed: the latest update
    Game Mode: initially this was a problem only in alliance war, then right before January it became an issue in aq as well. Right now it affects all game modes even when opening crystals, incursions and store.
    Description of the Issue: often the screen will freeze when loading. The main issue is that in the game I’ll be in a fight, or moving, or scrolling, and the game just quits out. It closes down then I have to reload it so that I can play until it happens again. These occur sporadically. I’ve gone several minutes with no issue, but sometimes (especially in aw and aq) it will occur within seconds
    I have conceded deaths in aw and aq, can’t get through the eq because of this. It’s practically impossible to play because of this issue

I had same problem, iPhone 6/7 don’t care, both are crashing all time, also low fps on iPhone 7 makes me sad. I just buy iPhone XR, and only 1 crash / week, and FPS is better, but some frame drops on xr I have. Probably problem in game optimisation, cuz I don’t have any problem in other games

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    These crashes are out of control. Don't know how many pots it's cost me in AQ and AW. It's pretty horrible that you can't keep the game actually running, seems like that would be a big priority but not seeing anything. Seriously this has been going on for at least two updates. Has Kabam made a statement anywhere or just don't care?
  • TorTinxDTorTinxD Posts: 21
    Device and model: iPhone SE
    Device operating system: iOS 14.3
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH!
    Installed game version: 29.2.0

Since the last game update, the game is difficult to play

If you minimize, the game freezes on the screen, a lot of lag in aq, aw, arena and missions fights, cell phone on fire, game crashing all the time.

I'm spending a lot in aw, for bugs from the last update