**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Recruitment Chat Tab

I believe everyone can recognize that global is a mess of spam messages, recruiters, and people actually having conversations. Luckily the development team considered this when implementing global allowing users to block and report spam posters. I feel it should go a step further and create a separate "global chat" labeled for recruitment.
Recruiting is one of the most annoying parts of being an officer in an alliance. I believe that by creating a separate chat it can bring those players looking for a new alliance and those alliance's looking for new players together in one place. Additionally it would help clean up global chat from potential spam recruiting which is both frustrating and non beneficial to recruiters since their messages pass out of chat in a minute. By having a separate in game chat it would allow messages to stay much longer, since they aren't sprinkled into other messages, and slow down both chats respectfully. I have seen this implemented into other games and feel it would be a great potential improvement for the methods of interaction that are already in place in the game.

Comments

• DiovedDioved Posts: 36
    it will be very helpful
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I think it will be helpful but remember you can recriut here on the forums
  • Think @Phillipjfry1968 thought this Thread was meant for anyone doing recruitment. No, it was a suggestion for a change to chat tabs in game.

In Forums here, you can click on CATEGORY for Recruitment/Matchmaking to search Posts, or when creating your own Post advertising your own Ally's recruitment (or ppl advertising that they are available), you can create a Post in said Recruitment/Matchmaking CATEGORY.