**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stryfe Bug Or Mistake

TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
edited January 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
There is Nothing in His Description about Miss Counter But still he is hitting Ghost While Phase,,,
Maybe Some mistake in Description of that Evade Counter hit can't Miss also, otherwise Bug

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Psionic attacks can't Miss.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Some of his attacks are classified as Psionic which can't miss or be evaded.
  • TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    @Notsavage19 there is No 'Miss' Word in his Entire Description
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

@Notsavage19 there is No 'Miss' Word in his Entire Description

Yeah, I know. They should've clarified that in the Spotlight. It's a piece of knowledge that's stated in Emma Frost's Spotlight.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    It is a bug. Should get patched soon
  • Glad to know it is a bug because Stryfe's description clearly states that his psionic blasts "cannot be evaded", which is completely different to "cannot miss". I do believe that ghost should be immune to attacks that are stated as "cannot miss" because when she phases she also becomes intangible, which is different to only becoming invisible such as characters like Stryfe and invisible woman.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★

I do believe that ghost should be immune to attacks that are stated as "cannot miss" because when she phases she also becomes intangible, which is different to only becoming invisible such as characters like Stryfe and invisible woman.

Abilities that counter or negate miss should still be able to interact with her. She doesn't become "intangible" or whatever, she just gains the ability for "incoming attacks to have a 100% chance to Miss".