**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cull Obsidian Missions Bug

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
Want to report a recent bug I noticed on my Cull, as I noticed my Cull gets only 2 Charges per fight win instead of 3 as it was like 2 weeks ago.
I constantly play him, especially on monthly Event Cavalier Quest.
I always needed to get through 3 fights to get him to 10 charges, now its 5 fights...
I attach photo here which might explain the bug.
Also, he barely crits even with Maw synergy which wasn’t like that before.
If needed I can provide gameplay videos.
Platform:
iphone 12 mini
-
The bug occurs on different types of content.
-

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    You should provide any game play that shows you aren't getting missions.
    I just did a fight against Rocket Racoon in Master with Cull, Ebony and PM as a team. I got credit for the tech mission, the rout mission, the knock a champion out mission and the above 95% health mission which is the glitched mission line you see in your picture for a total of 5 missions. He doesn't seem bugged to me.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Demonzfyre glad it works for you.

My alliance mate tried too he also with iphone and experienced the same issue.
    Don't know whos your main daily MVP but mine is Cull and I'm more than 200% sure
    he's bugged.
    This **** won't be sorted out, id possibly about time to quit this game.
    Its annoying me that most of my top champs are bugged, Nick Fury, Aegon, Omega Red
    and now Cull
    Sorry Kabam but it gets out of control.
    after playing so many games, you even more bugged then Cyberpunk 2077.
    Well it definitely won't be sorted out if you don't provide any real evidence. You posted a screenshot of his abilities with a glitched description and that's it. You say you have video so post it to YouTube and put the links here. 90% of the time when "feeling something isn't right" is said, it's never a bug.
    Without any synergies he can only get 2 missions on non Avenger fights. Do you always bring CG/PM or Ebony/Thanos to get the 1 time missions right away? I'm not sure how you're getting to 10 charges in 3 fights everytime unless you're always fighting Avenger defenders or running full synergy team.

This is why context is important. Show the recent paths you had this happen on, share any videos you have as well. You can't jump right to blaming Kabam when you can't even prove your case.