**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Meme Thread

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,745 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Not saying what CGR did was good but he was only trying to share memes with us. Even if they weren't that good he was improving. He didn't deserve the amount of hate he got. Constructive criticism is a thing. What he did wasn't hurting anyone. But the forums have become such a toxic place lately, that some ppl don't even consider how another person will feel when they reply or say something.

and yes the spelling mistake is intended

Enlighten us with your daily insight oh comrade of mine
    On a serious note, good post & I agree with you @Unio77
    #teamCGR2020
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

Not saying what CGR did was good but he was only trying to share memes with us. Even if they weren't that good he was improving. He didn't deserve the amount of hate he got. Constructive criticism is a thing. What he did wasn't hurting anyone. But the forums have become such a toxic place lately, that some ppl don't even consider how another person will feel when they reply or say something.

and yes the spelling mistake is intended
    i agree with this, atleast he changed his mind about deleting his account