**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I awaken BWCV with mystic gem?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m a bit puzzled. BWCV is widely considered one of the top 2-3 mystic champs in the game. On paper, her awakened ability sounds similar to Corvus. And in some of her early reviews people were saying that she needed to be duped

However, I’m seeing lists where she is not even among the top 8-10 mystics to use an awakening gem on.

It just so happens I rolled a 5 star version last week and got a 5 star mystic awakening gem from the gifting crystal. Only have 2 other 5 star mystics - Diablo and hood. Should I awaken BWCV or should I save it for the long run?

Should I awaken BWCV with mystic gem? 52 votes

Yes. Awaken her now
15%
SnakeEyes69Des99Danyal_39Will38086HAVOC6INC_6Barani7daLight7JayyLST 8 votes
No. Save the gem for now
84%
KarakanliAlfa_PigeonISO8PotatoMhykkezuffyAsukiraSungjLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235MenkentNiteAndDaespiderknight616Sachhyam257Clynevaredsoxpatsfan89zeezee57TheAngryOneBillie90Kill_GreyEtjama 44 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    No. Save the gem for now
    Top mystic champ who does NOT need to be awakened.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    No. Save the gem for now
    She absolutely does not need an awakening. She's my most used Champ and also my first maxed 5* and she's amazing without the dupe. The sig only gives her death immunity for a limited period after SP3. It might come in handy occasionally but if you're a good player you won't ever need it. Save it for someone who needs a dupe, like Sym Supreme
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    No. Save the gem for now
    The most worthless awakening gem in the game, the truly great mystics like Doom or BWCV don't even need it, unless you want to invest in mid tier mystics like Mojo or low tier ones like Juggs, then save it. Maybe they will come out with a top tier mystic this year that will actually need it.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    No. Save the gem for now
    The only God/Beyond God Tier Mystics that are worth using a mystic gem ( and mystic, NEVER generic) are Dr. Vodoo, Classic SW , Sorcerer Supreme, Magik, Morningstar (but needs high sig to make a difference) and Sym Supreme ( benefits from it but not as much as the others I mentioned.)

Doom doesn't need it, but still is a better choice to use it than Claire Voyant( I used a gem on my Doom). Hood and Longshot are also more deserving of the gem than her, although they are nowhere near as good as her even if they are duped. Hell, even Ghost Rider, who as of now is still somewhat good but quite an outdated champ, is still a better choice to use that gem on.

So yeah save it. If you have a high rank 5* or 6* Ghost and know/are good at using her , then maybe is not a bad idea to use it on Hood as he has an important Synergy with Ghost. Other consideration is that there might be upcoming mystics that might need it, for example Sigil Scarlet Witch.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    No. Save the gem for now
    Her sig ability is almost completely useless. The only reason to awaken her is prestige.