**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just pulled 5* Torch, Do I r4 5* Human torch or Cap IW

Recently, the jubilee side eq was a miracle for me. From the legendary crystal from epic objectives i pulled a 5* human torch!! Keep in mind I am only lvl 44 and on act 5.1.6. Lemme know which would be more useful to r4 for content at my level and my uncollected push.
Thank you!

Comments

• Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Cap, no question
  • Cap, no question

He’s unawakened keep in mind
  • Cap is better for questing, torch is better for AW

• Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Cap is better for questing, torch is better for AW

They're both great champs, but if Cap is unawakened, it might depend on if you have some other options. But HT is also pretty awesome. It might help if you share a pic of the top of your roster
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Definitely do rank up HT, you won't regret it. Not only he's the game's #1 Mystic killer (hands down, even incinerate immune ones when you activate his pre fight ability) but also he melts through so much content (pun intended) that it's not even funny.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Capiw for the next push, but you'll 5/65 both assuming you don't get their 6* versions. Both are top 5 science, arguably top 3 or 4, so you're unlikely to pull better any time soon.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Hey kabam , y I doesn't get human torch tell me. Others get them y I doesn't get him. Nice pull got a nice champs who is good for act 5 the same for me pushing for uncollected.get a nice run with human torch 😭😭😭🤒O:-)