**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IBom vs DDHK

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
Can anybody explain why 100% Regen on DDHK is OP when Ibom is Poison Immune (essentially) and gets 100% Regen?

#fixDDHK

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There is nothing broken and nothing to fix here
    Maxwell24 said:

They should fix his regen rate back too 100% though because he is unusable with suisides
    That is not broken and there is nothing to fix there.
    Also, don't use suicides if he isn't good with them
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

Maxwell24 said:

They should fix his regen rate back too 100% though because he is unusable with suisides
    That is not broken and there is nothing to fix there.
    Also, don't use suicides if he isn't good with them
    Even with salv he bad champion in my eys he for ruid more that anything.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I don’t know much about ibom but does the poison he takes no damage to affect his regen rate?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

I don’t know much about ibom but does the poison he takes no damage to affect his regen rate?

Yes, that’s why it isn’t reduced
    It doesn't "break" anything there. He doesn't even have an healing ability on it's own.
    If you are still talking about his interaction with the suicide masteries, then that's another case, and one that is perfectly avoidable. Just use the right champion for it instead of using the wrong one
    If you use him wrong in the wrong scenarios, of course he will be penalized. Just like any champion.
    Again, nothing is broken here. Is how he was designed to be. Literally working as intended.
    BigBlueOx said:

Intended to be unusable in high level content? Great point

Don't use the suicide masteries then. That is completely your fault and nothingin the game forces you to use them
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I’m not talking about suicides, you keep making that mistake.
    BigBlueOx said:

If DDHK smells a fart he will die of poison, he melts that easily

Fart's in the game aren't poisonous and you aren't forced to use Daredevil on a match-up that will inflict you with a poison. Again, you are better at using another champion for the right scenario
    Name one place after act 5 you’ll use him. I’ve accepted that I’ve fed the troll at this point but would love an actual response
    BigBlueOx said:

Name one place after act 5 you’ll use him. I’ve accepted that I’ve fed the troll at this point but would love an actual response

Act 6, Act 7, Event quests, side quests, arena, AQ, AW, Incursions, special quests. Pretty much anywhere.
    Why do you think he can't be used in any of those?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    misclick
    And yes you CAN use anybody in that content, but I can’t list one node that I would use him for. Even the things he’s good at is rather just play around like long distance relationship
This discussion has been closed.