**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be the Cosmic Apocalypse

I know some people think it might be Odin, but I actually think it should be Knull. And here’s why, Knull is the king of symboites, and Symboites enhance the host (kind of like the Horseman ability), Odin has nothing in the comics like that, that would make sense. Just wondering who do you think should be the cosmic Apocalypse, Odin, Knull, or someone else

Who should be the Cosmic Apocalypse 147 votes

Odin
55%
BigPoppaCBONEVceeXxicylovexXrockray2016The42ndDoctorMoot4LifeBrokenWarlord5386Lucky7LucianoMISHALJANITheHeroDeservedAssumedNameBgchow13Malreck04Moosetiptronicwvonkcx23433redsoxpatsfan89Raichu626Mysterio 82 votes
Knull
31%
Wmbly6216wegnerkrojiblanco555KerneasLogan00TatteredSailLmaoJakearoundMrmarvel123The_Blue_JaguarColonaut123Captain_Pug30StevieManWonderMobile_P0tat0DespacitoSpadeHunterFieryWaterMr.0-8-4DonDudu2809HyzerBomb 46 votes
Someone else (tell who)
12%
Lvernon15AleorMaxGamingC19h28o2Hera1d_of_Ga1actusKsp_2099Thoye3Adil08IronGladiator22TheMailmannArcon_2BigBlueOxCGR2020FritoPlayKRoNX1IceBroHemanth123manikantaWolviman1Fun_tony1 19 votes

Comments

• Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    edited January 2021
    But there should only be champion like Apocalypse for each class, so Knull should include all comics and symboites, maybe #spiderverse instead of cosmics (since all symboites are cosmic already except for Symboite Supreme).
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Someone else (tell who)
    Captain universe
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Odin
    Wdym Odin has nothing to power them up with? He has the Odinforce.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Someone else (tell who)
    Adok said:

Odin force cannot be shared
  • I'd rather them be the cosmic them
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Odin
    KRoNX1 said:

Adok said:

Odin force cannot be shared
    I selected before I saw this, so I guess I'll go with knull,lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I mean technically Knull could be the Apocalypse of Any Class/Champion, since he's been shown to-
    -be able to Bond Symbiotes to even Celestials and Control Them.

But then also have Side Bonus' for Champions that are already a Symbiote. (Could you imagine if he added some Insane Ability like being able to Choose The Buffs On Venom, Venom The Duck, and Venompool?! Being realistic though that'd be waaay too OP)
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Someone else (tell who)
    How has nobody dropped Galactus?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★

Cosmic Ebony Maw

Come to think of it - Ebony Maw should be a Cosmic champion
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Magus should be the cosmic apocalypse. he seems like the type of character to place debuffs and punish you for each one you have (Kinda like void)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Knull

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

And now Cosmic Apocalypse?

Can the cosmic Apocalypse be somebody that’s actually a Mystic Nick Fury? Then that Cosmic Apocalypse can be a skilled Mystic who cosmically can mutate into a scientifically better version of a Cosmic Apocalypse. Technically.

As long as we get a Science Cosmic Ghost Rider and a tech Hulk.
    Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Can the cosmic Apocalypse be somebody that’s actually a Mystic Nick Fury? Then that Cosmic Apocalypse can be a skilled Mystic who cosmically can mutate into a scientifically better version of a Cosmic Apocalypse. Technically.

Don't forget the Mystic And Mutant Spidermen... (Mystic is actually reasonable with Spider-UK) 😂
    Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Now that I think about it a Tech Hulk is somewhat reasonable as well, either a Playable Maestro or One of the Professor Hulks.
    Knull

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Don't forget the Mystic And Mutant Spidermen... (Mystic is actually reasonable with Spider-UK) 😂
    Maybe Spider Doppelganger for mutant? I’m not sure if he qualifies.

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Now that I think about it a Tech Hulk is somewhat reasonable as well, either a Playable Maestro or One of the Professor Hulks.
    I can’t see a playable Maestro ever happening, and I don’t think Professor Hulk would count unless he has a bunch of gadgets or something( I haven’t read any of his comics).
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

I can’t see a playable Maestro ever happening, and I don’t think Professor Hulk would count unless he has a bunch of gadgets or something( I haven’t read any of his comics).
    I think Maestro would be fine as a Playable Character as long as His Class is changed to something normal like Tech, and yeah that was my thought process for a Professor Hulk (doesn't have the all out Strength of the Hulk so he supplements it with Heavy And Radiated Technology that no one else could use)
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

As for a Mutant Spiderman I don't know if there is one, Technically he could be considered a Mutate which Deadpool is and he's a Mutant.
    Spider Doppelganger I believe is a Normal Thing in his Hellish Universe so he probably would just be Science. Maybe Spidersman?
    Knull

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

I think Maestro would be fine as a Playable Character as long as His Class is changed to something normal like Tech, and yeah that was my thought process for a Professor Hulk (doesn't have the all out Strength of the Hulk so he supplements it with Heavy And Radiated Technology that no one else could use)
    I just mean I doubt they would put a boss in the game in any way other than GGCs. Maybe though. Ultron Classic is available permanently.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

Crcrcrc said:

The skill Corvus

Mutant Aegon?

I just mean I doubt they would put a boss in the game in any way other than GGCs. Maybe though. Ultron Classic is available permanently.
    Oh he would 100% be a Trophy Champion, he seems a little too Useful for GGCs though so I'd guess he'd have to be a Content Reward. (His Power Control and Ability Accuracy Control with Ramped Up Damage the lower his Health gets still seems pretty solid)
    *like Weapon X
    Damn Edit Approved hit again, give it a bit...