**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who should be the mutant apocalypse?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Seen all these discussions about cosmic apocalypse and science apocalypse, etc etc, so who should be/is the mutant apocalypse? No one comes to mind for me

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t there that guy who was in one of the x-men films? Age of something or other?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t there that guy who was in one of the x-men films? Age of something or other?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Seen all these discussions about cosmic apocalypse and science apocalypse, etc etc, so who should be/is the mutant apocalypse? No one comes to mind for me

Yah but you know what? I can picture kabam making a champ with a huge X head thingy on his head and he can do things with his mind that is just like apoc. Do yall think that would be a good idea? It would be a kabam original charecter like AEgon
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    maybe cyclops or something? I'm not too good with the comics but I think he was important
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Maybe it could be Quicksilver because he could run in and hit the opponent while you are fighting with someone else. I’m really stumped on this one; maybe there is nobody to fill the role as mutant apocalypse. Bummer
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Yeah the blue guy... Nightcrawler
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Yeah the blue guy... Nightcrawler
    is he even in age of apocalypse? That movie is so eh I forget who’s in it (other than a waste of Jubilee... sigh)
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I know! We need.... mutant cosmic apocalypse!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    We first need skill mutant Aegon.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

The xmen film which has apocalypse is xmen:apocalypse. You are confusing it with age of apocalypse comic.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Apocalypse should be the mutant apocalypse
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    What about skill corvus becoming the mutant apocalypse?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

FiiNCH said:

The xmen film which has apocalypse is xmen:apocalypse. You are confusing it with age of apocalypse comic.
    I think his name is Agnostic. An apocalypse is a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

FiiNCH said:

I know it's a joke. Just pointing out the fault in the details.
    Btw, what's the point of a mutant apocalypse if you can have Apocalypse?

FiiNCH said:

I know it's a joke. Just pointing out the fault in the details.
    That’s not how jokes work
    No. That's how I work.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

*Facepalm*
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Y'all keep being confused about his name. It's not Apocalypse, it's Antagonist. An apocalypse is a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Grean said:

Grean said:

Why do you keep using the same image over and over?
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159

FiiNCH said:

"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast."
    -Drax the Destroyer
  • Mars_UltorMars_Ultor Posts: 159
    Jeez, yall are so dumb. There's already a mutant apocalypse. White mags! Dang, If everyone were as unintelligible as you all...
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Grean said:

Yeah but if you can pair a mutant Apocalypse with Apocalypse, imagine the possibilities