**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you think you should be able to buy Iso-8 in the store?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
This mainly means you go into Glory, Loyalty, Iso-8 market, or regular store for iso. This could help with people needing iso for champions and could cost either gold, units or the specific credits for X market. Should this be a feature why or why not.

Do you think you should be able to buy Iso-8 in the store? 50 votes

Yes
78%
XxicylovexXNumanDarkrider05ThatGuyYouSaw235LmaoMalreck04The_Blue_JaguarRaichu626MaxGamingXva23StevieManWonderragnarok_947Arham1DonDudu2809UmbertoDelRioBabyMiikeRebarkIron_Spider7125Maxwell24Pdogg614 39 votes
No
22%
ItsDamienHera1d_of_Ga1actusKsp_2099SaltE_Wenis69Crcrcrchefy2000RDMNDragfire1760CGR2020KRoNX1Hemanth123manikanta 11 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    At this point, either AW crystals need tons of iso or loyalty needs to get iso.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Yes

No because then people would whine about not having enough of those other resources. I'd rather threads get spammed on the forums about a few complaints lol

While not having it may have the same effect with people whining about lack of iso which is seen some places currently
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    No

At this point, either AW crystals need tons of iso or loyalty needs to get iso.

Agree
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    No
    If Iso became more accessible, people would complain about catalysts.

If catalysts become more available, people will complain about Iso.

It never ends. People just need to be patient and accept that this is also a resource management game. There won’t always be iso or cats available for rank ups, nor should they be.
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

If Iso became more accessible, people would complain about catalysts.

If catalysts become more available, people will complain about Iso.

It never ends. People just need to be patient and accept that this is also a resource management game. There won’t always be iso or cats available for rank ups, nor should they be.

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    No
    MaxGaming said:

No because then people would whine about not having enough of those other resources. I'd rather threads get spammed on the forums about a few complaints lol

While not having it may have the same effect with people whining about lack of iso which is seen some places currently
    So not having it will make the whiners whine while having it will make whiners whine as well instead of just whining about what they were only whining about before. Still sounds like a lot of whining lol
    Yes

MaxGaming said:

So not having it will make the whiners whine while having it will make whiners whine as well instead of just whining about what they were only whining about before. Still sounds like a lot of whining lol

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    No

Loyalty maybe. I already spend my glory on cats, can’t afford iso

Yes
    In my opinion, the argument that there will always be something to whine about is somewhat valid. But if it takes 4/5 4* dupes to r2 a 6*, and as an endgame player i get enough to r2 a 6* and more in 2 weeks. Maybe 1 week. And i get that amount of iso in 2-3 weeks. Its ridiculous. At a point last month, i had t5b, t4cc, and t1a expiring. I ranked a few champs and left them at l1. 2 weeks later? Almost all of them were still level 1 and i was stuck with more resources. So what had to happen? I opened 5 cavs. I got 100 iso bricks.
    That is NOT game balance.
    No

In my opinion, the argument that there will always be something to whine about is somewhat valid. But if it takes 4/5 4* dupes to r2 a 6*, and as an endgame player i get enough to r2 a 6* and more in 2 weeks. Maybe 1 week. And i get that amount of iso in 2-3 weeks. Its ridiculous. At a point last month, i had t5b, t4cc, and t1a expiring. I ranked a few champs and left them at l1. 2 weeks later? Almost all of them were still level 1 and i was stuck with more resources. So what had to happen? I opened 5 cavs. I got 100 iso bricks.

I also play Marvel Strike Force, and in that game taking 3 weeks to max level a champ is considered fast. There has to be a point where you just have to wait in order to level someone up. If it’s too easy then you need more cats quicker, then we come back to the same problem, but with extra rank ups.

Maybe if 6* dupes gave 24 t6 iso, and 5* dupes gave 36 t5 iso it would be fine, but the game could very easily tip the other way and give everyone a catalyst shortage.
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

I also play Marvel Strike Force, and in that game taking 3 weeks to max level a champ is considered fast. There has to be a point where you just have to wait in order to level someone up. If it’s too easy then you need more cats quicker, then we come back to the same problem, but with extra rank ups.

Maybe if 6* dupes gave 24 t6 iso, and 5* dupes gave 36 t5 iso it would be fine, but the game could very easily tip the other way and give everyone a catalyst shortage.
    First of all, yikes, MSF.

Second, i strongly disagree. If you do map 7 with decent mods, you get a TON of cats each week. Thats met with what iso? None. You get iso from:The scarce 4* shard(as a TB especially), whaling of cavs, or being really lucky with prems from Arena. And maxing a 5* actually takes me ≈3 weeks because t1a is scarce.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No

Crcrcrc said:

Second, i strongly disagree. If you do map 7 with decent mods, you get a TON of cats each week. Thats met with what iso? None. You get iso from:The scarce 4* shard(as a TB especially), whaling of cavs, or being really lucky with prems from Arena. And maxing a 5* actually takes me ≈3 weeks because t1a is scarce.
    Scarce 4* shards as a TB? Wut?

Unless there's a different realm of 4* shards between TBs, I fail to see why you're having a lack of them, and yet I can comfortably get enough.
    No

Crcrcrc said:

First, the t1a issue is absolutely ridiculous. They need to lower the cost for 5* rank ups. Second, maybe bumping up iso through TB crystals would help. A good solution to fixing it could be making the TB dailies or 4hr crystals give gold and iso on each one like a gifting crystal. But they would have to lock the extra iso through progression or highest level AQ so that we don’t get a flood of lower level people asking for more catalysts.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Not for glory though. Wouldn't mind an increase in the amount of t1 alpha amount or the iso amount in the game .
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Yes and no.
    It could either be done really well or really baf
    Yes
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

Unless there's a different realm of 4* shards between TBs, I fail to see why you're having a lack of them, and yet I can comfortably get enough.
    And where do you get 4* shards? Calendar? Nope. EQ? Not Cav. AW? Nope.
    No

ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

And where do you get 4* shards? Calendar? Nope. EQ? Not Cav. AW? Nope.
    The way this month is set up specifically prevents us from getting the 4* crystals for iso. Usually it’s not too bad.