**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Jubilee Enters the Art Contest!

NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
Welp here we are again!

At the start of a New Years(little more now I guess actually), BUT made a resolution I would be making these monthly drawings for the featured champs again on top of the one I am doing already.

In all honesty this was a pretty good start for the new year IMO, Jubilee has for sure been an admired X-men member, and as much as I love the design they have in game, something about her Generation X look just felt like the best way to go....I'll probably go back and draw the classic pink shirt and jorts.

Now as a champ herself I actually truly like her from what I've seen and am tempted to grind for her in arena.....but man Idk if I really wanna do that lol, I'd rather just save my shards for the next few months until she's in the featured crystal.

BUT ANYWAYS......THE REASON I ACTUAL MADE THIS...Please feel free to follow me on IG, Check the YT(even though it's eh lol), chat with me on Line

Comments

• BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Nice one !
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    This looks great! Very nice work. How long did it take?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wowsers this is epic
  • This turned out so great @Newlinstheory !
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Welp here we are again!

At the start of a New Years(little more now I guess actually), BUT made a resolution I would be making these monthly drawings for the featured champs again on top of the one I am doing already.

In all honesty this was a pretty good start for the new year IMO, Jubilee has for sure been an admired X-men member, and as much as I love the design they have in game, something about her Generation X look just felt like the best way to go....I'll probably go back and draw the classic pink shirt and jorts.

Now as a champ herself I actually truly like her from what I've seen and am tempted to grind for her in arena.....but man Idk if I really wanna do that lol, I'd rather just save my shards for the next few months until she's in the featured crystal.

BUT ANYWAYS......THE REASON I ACTUAL MADE THIS...Please feel free to follow me on IG, Check the YT(even though it's eh lol), chat with me on Line

As someone who just watched the Xmen cartoon, (except the last 6 episodes) I have a much bigger appreciation for the Xmen as a whole. I loved the series and understand why people like jubilee and say cyclops is an underrated character. I could probably fanboy over the series for a while, but great artwork! Looks really smooth and vibrant
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Welp here we are again!

As someone who just watched the Xmen cartoon, (except the last 6 episodes) I have a much bigger appreciation for the Xmen as a whole. I loved the series and understand why people like jubilee and say cyclops is an underrated character. I could probably fanboy over the series for a while, but great artwork! Looks really smooth and vibrant
    OH we don’t talk about those episodes lol
    But I know whatcha mean, im just glad we get to see her come to the game👌🏼👌🏼

This turned out so great @Newlinstheory !

THANK YOU 😀😀😀

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩

wowsers this is epic

AND TO YOU TWO AS WELL
    Thanks! haha
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Is Stryfe going to be coming @Newlinstheory
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Newlinstheory should get the Guinness world of records for best drawings
    @Gardener OF FOR SURE THERE IS! As long as I do not procrastinate haha :lol::lol:
    Update: Stryfe sketch is done....line work being done now. lol
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Update: Stryfe sketch is done....line work being done now. lol

YAY, i cant wait to see it
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Amazing! Are you in the CCP?
    Riptide said:

Im not unfortunately but Im gonna be re-applying soon since my goal is to do more mcic drawings haha
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Im not unfortunately but Im gonna be re-applying soon since my goal is to do more mcic drawings haha
    That’s awesome! I had no idea you could get in the ccp with art.I hope you get in!
    Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

That’s awesome! I had no idea you could get in the ccp with art.I hope you get in!
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Riptide said:

Good Luck following your goal for the CCP @Newlinstheory !
    Thanks ya'll
    we'll see what happens lol
    edited January 2021
    Stryfe Update: I am still on line art, with the new job and trying to be consistent in arena/aq/ entirety of the game havent been able to finish it, hopefully will get to it soon
    Stryfe Update: Line work literally just finished 30 seconds before typing this!!
    color might not come for awhile got a commission to start :(
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Vcee said:

Jubilee needs to enter the trash can 🚮

You're unpleasant
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Must feel good to be talented at something