**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus vs OG-Spiderman Labyrinth

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi Guys,
I`m working on exploring the Labyrinth of Legends. I did my first path a couple of months ago and I used Colossus because I did not have Aegon at that time. I do now and I did 3 more paths with Aegon. 3 paths to go. But I enjoyed my Colossus path much much more than Aegon. He is the best champion for the content, but I do not really like playing him. I know that I need to use Aegon for path 5 and 6, but I do want to 100% it while using Colossus for the final path. This will be the path that takes the outside and includes OG-Spiderman and X-23.
I know Colossus will be able to easily take down X-23. I will bring Omega, Emma and Proff-x. I do not have Apocalypse.
But I`m wondering how he will handle OG-spiderman.
I don`t mind using 1 or 2 revives on the champ if the total run will be more enjoyable. Or will that champion be complete hell?
I could always place Venom as the last spot on my team for that fight, since I also really enjoy playing with Venom.
If he can do it I will place Juggernaut, Magneto or if I pull him Apocalypse as my final spot.

Thoughts?

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Don't know alot about LOL but if you use venom and spidey still evades its NOT a bug, venom will cancel his regular evade but LOL evade cant be countered
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Using Aegon will save a lot of revives on that fight with his true accuracy
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @Crcrcrc thnx. Not the question thou.
    I know he will be a lot easier for just about any path. Althou I honostly believe Colossus is 'easier' if the initial clear. Because you can make a lot more mistakes.

@Gardener Thnx. I saw that happen in a video on youtube. That is the whole point why I am debating using Venom or Colossus. Since I don`t know how much the regular evade will bother me.

I know Aegon will be a lot easier. But I kind of like the poetry of starting and finishing the Labyrinth with colossus. Plus, as I stated I actually enjoy using Colossus unlike Aegon. Which, outside of being extremely easy, I don`t like to play with.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

I know he will be a lot easier for just about any path. Althou I honostly believe Colossus is 'easier' if the initial clear. Because you can make a lot more mistakes.

@Gardener Thnx. I saw that happen in a video on youtube. That is the whole point why I am debating using Venom or Colossus. Since I don`t know how much the regular evade will bother me.

I know Aegon will be a lot easier. But I kind of like the poetry of starting and finishing the Labyrinth with colossus. Plus, as I stated I actually enjoy using Colossus unlike Aegon. Which, outside of being extremely easy, I don`t like to play with.

I just meant use Aegon for Red Hulk and Spidey. That’s enough to ramp him up for true accuracy

I think if you want to you can use Collosus for the lane, but i wouldn't use him against spiderman, Spidermans regular evade is atleast anoying to me so i would use someone like Venom or NF against him.The LOL evade isn't that annoying its a very low chance to trigger so you don't have to worry about it on any other fight or on the spiderman fight
    And if you have the extra champion spot then just bring Venom along, Try Collosus first and if you like using him against spiderman then go right ahead if you don't you always have Venom as a safegaurd.
    Crcrcrc said:

I just meant use Aegon for Red Hulk and Spidey. That’s enough to ramp him up for true accuracy
    Sorry, I misread your post completely. Sorry for my initial reaction. That is actually quite a good idea. Just ramp him up to atleast 150 and do spidey that way. Probably easier than venom aswell. Thanks.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    KM got a solo on him (r5 5*)
    @Gardener Since you also recommended Nick Fury (I have him at 5/65 but rarely use him) I have a quick question.
    The first idea is to use Aegon at 150+ combo but clear the lane with Colossus for fun. HOWEVER.
    Nick fury also benefits Colossus so it would be nice to bring him along aswell.
    I just have a quick question. Normally when the life model decoy gets destroyed you can a fury so your tactical charges dont go away. BUT, if you die and revive. Does he still get the fury. Since his ability says you get it when your decoy dies. Or do you just always get it if you are in his true form/2nd phase.
    Thank you, don`t want to waste a revive to find out :D

@Gardener Since you also recommended Nick Fury (I have him at 5/65 but rarely use him) I have a quick question.
    The first idea is to use Aegon at 150+ combo but clear the lane with Colossus for fun. HOWEVER.
    Nick fury also benefits Colossus so it would be nice to bring him along aswell.
    I just have a quick question. Normally when the life model decoy gets destroyed you can a fury so your tactical charges dont go away. BUT, if you die and revive. Does he still get the fury. Since his ability says you get it when your decoy dies. Or do you just always get it if you are in his true form/2nd phase.
    Thank you, don`t want to waste a revive to find out :D

@Giuliameij, Yes ounce your in his second phase you always will have the indefinate fury, throw 2 SP1 ansd you will counter evade and be infinitely unblockable (in second phase 1 sp1 gives 8 tactical charges. whnen your above 5 tactical charges you counter evade, 15 tactical charges you get unblockable.)
    and in second phase tactical charges are indefinate
    Cool, thnx.

Cool, thnx.

no prob
    edited January 2021
    when your done with Spidey fight (if you schoose to use NF,. which i advise ) then you can kill him of for even more extra attack