**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why Kabam kept only 2 stamps for "The Big Apple Quest" and "98 Avengers Quest"..????

akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
When I 1st read the side events and its rewards it looked similar in rewards to an event couple of months back where you can do a side quest to either get crystal shards or rank up material or the 3rd one where you can have both but half the quantity. Initially I thought this is designed the same way and kept doing "The Big Apple Quest" as I needed crystal shards.

Later I realized that the quest only rewards 2 stamps where the hybrid one rewards 3 stamps. I will be falling short to complete all the rewards milestone because of getting less stamps.

If its the because of difficulty level then Kabam should have kept same difficulty level for all the quests and should have rewards 3 stamps each.

What everyone has to say ??

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    you can complete all the milestones for one difficulty by doing the big apple
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    As the notifications/Forum announcements/other sources said, you can choose between the 3 different Side Quests. There are the easier ones with 5 (?) enemies for 2 Stamps or the big Mutant one with 9 enemies for 3 Stamps.

Your decision, but for the 80 Stamps T5CC objective you need to run at least a couple of Mutant ones.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    It's not too late yet, you still will get 24 tokens. You got 16 stamps, so 64 to go.

If
    a + b = 24
    And
    2a + 3b = 64
    Then
    2(24 - b) + 3b = 64
    Or
    b = 64 - 48 = 16

You need to do 16 runs of the mutant quest to complete the T5cc objective.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

When I 1st read the side events and its rewards it looked similar in rewards to an event couple of months back where you can do a side quest to either get crystal shards or rank up material or the 3rd one where you can have both but half the quantity. Initially I thought this is designed the same way and kept doing "The Big Apple Quest" as I needed crystal shards.

Later I realized that the quest only rewards 2 stamps where the hybrid one rewards 3 stamps. I will be falling short to complete all the rewards milestone because of getting less stamps.

If its the because of difficulty level then Kabam should have kept same difficulty level for all the quests and should have rewards 3 stamps each.

What everyone has to say ??

As you needed crystal shards more, you made a choice to go for that quest.

It was written in the IGM two of the quest gave 2 stamps and the mutant quest gave 3.

I also did not read it clearly but found out when I came to the forum. Anyway, I wanted solely rankup materials and when for the avengers quest.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    stupid move
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    There are only 2 in the others because they are shorter and easier
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    We still have 24 Entries left. You need 16 of those to get the T5CC.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Anyone else find the Mutant one insanely easy for the Stamps it gives?

For Rogue just get Stupefy
  • akki_champ1akki_champ1 Posts: 21
    Talking about difficulty level for all 3 quests.. there is no quesy which is difficult if you have a R5 team with you... so it will be harsh to say that the 3 stamps are for long and difficult path and 2 stamps are for easy path or vice versa...

And yes I did realize that i can still achieve the monthly T5 crystal rewards so i am good...

My only point for posting this was to know why KABAM has put 2 tickets for 2 quests and 3 for the other.. as there nothing like dififculty level in all 3..
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I kinda agree. There is no real point to the avengers/spiders quests. You get minimally more rewards of one kind per run, but lose out on a huge amount with the objectives.

They serve no purpose other than making this already overly confusing side quest even more confusing