**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my six star roster :)

ClippzツClippzツ Posts: 8
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
I have 11 six stars so far and have been going basic for all of them. I would also appreciate some advice if I should keep going basic or should I switch it up to featured

Rate my six star roster :) 60 votes

8%
heruheru511Lvernon15FenicoZan0Thebombsquad1 5 votes
5%
rockray2016TheMailmanndafsdfasdf 3 votes
3%
YoMovesEtm34 2 votes
8%
EdwxnFiiNCHPapdichaatDigletGamingAroseinbloom 5 votes
13%
BrokenMoosetiptronicshadow_lurker22EinfachSoRenaxqqHSS75Silver_GooseWooptyfrickendoo 8 votes
21%
TheVyrusDonJenkoPacinoDoniyorShtickRickColonaut123Wozzy101ẞlооdEtjamaThoye3TP33ScrubhanCrcrcrcBarani7da 13 votes
23%
AshyKnucklesButtehrsbrahimpi99DonDudu2809ProximaMidnight_8Ksp_2099TSR6225SneakyWarriorXguard77AdokLBreakermagnus_xixJoshKosh557Scarcity27 14 votes
6%
AATTMrGreekRiptidejaysavage 4 votes
8%
ScholiaAdvMauledFabwizijdeck59 5 votes
1%
dark_king_hyperion 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Your two good champs are both Science. That is kinda painful in its own regard. The rest is...blaugh. 3/10, CapIW is a good base to work with but this isn't the best luck.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ht Sabertooth Cap IW are all good and carnage is decent the rest are kind of trash but terrax is getting a buff so fingers crossed on that one. Overall your luck seems to be average not the best but certainly not terrible.
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Sabertooth, Cap IW, and Human torch are good. Forgot about carnage, carnage is also good. so thats 4 good out of 11.... 4/10
  • Options
    Having arguably the best science 6* in HT is not bad out of 11 pulls. With 150 odd in the pool getting a top of the class champion that doesn't need awakening puts you ahead of a lot of people with more than double your champs.

ST is pretty decent unawakened, CapIW still counters unstoppable and has a fierce happy slap but is behind HT on your priorities unless you have 200 sig stones lying around.

Terrax is getting buffed, so fingers crossed he could go from being vomit inducing to not vomit inducing.
  • Options
    dafsdfasdfdafsdfasdf Posts: 6
    You only have human torch and capIW that are good and their both science so I gave it a 2/10
  • Options
    People keep saying Sabretooth is good but they keep forgetting he kinda sorta doesn't have Sasquatch
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    HT is a monster and Cap IW is good for the future. Otherwise meh. 6/10 seems fair, not great but definitely seen worse.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    YoMoves said:

People keep saying Sabretooth is good but they keep forgetting he kinda sorta doesn't have Sasquatch

He's still good though. At least up until 6.3, he put in major work for me.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you pull Red G, it would make it amazing. Still good
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

YoMoves said:

And pre-buff Colossus put in work for me. Doesn't make him particularly great. I'd still be disappointed if I pulled synergy-free Sabretooth.
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Terrax buff?
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    YoMoves said:

ẞlооd said:

YoMoves said:

And pre-buff Colossus put in work for me. Doesn't make him particularly great. I'd still be disappointed if I pulled synergy-free Sabretooth.
    Eh, that's not really a fair comparison. Colossus could barely handle any content before. He's definitely not anywhere near Torch or Cap, but he's a decent pull. And if he has a 5* Sasquatch, even better.

Not something super exciting for late-game players, but he might have uses depending on this guy's 5* roster.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    If terrax gets a good buff this is my rating if not than 3/10
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    You have two of the best science champs in the game, which is great. But one desperately needs the dupe and high sig, so you’re 1/3 of the way there on him. You have 0 mystic or skill champs, which is bad. Your techs are very very bad, which is bad. Your cosmics are mediocre to bad, which is bad. Finally, your mutants are mediocre to bad, which is bad.