**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is the ISO-9 problem so rampant?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

Sorry but do arena, you've heard it before and you will hear it again. So many 4* shards/crystals available in arenas my guy as well as a healthy amount of PHCs

I did do arena but not anymore since it just doesn't help enough to be worth the time... I even have suicide masteries but even then there is not as much iso as you think unless you get lucky with the PHC.
    Then spread out your rank ups, I have multiple champs that I am able to rank up but I am not pulling the trigger on every single champ and I am instead taking my time.
    You cant spread out ur rank ups when you get expiring 8 t5cc in a month. Either increase the amount of iso, or plzzz increase the amount we can hold.
    Damn, most of us don't have t5cc and you have 8 of them expiring.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Moot4Life said:

Sorry but do arena, you've heard it before and you will hear it again. So many 4* shards/crystals available in arenas my guy as well as a healthy amount of PHCs

I did do arena but not anymore since it just doesn't help enough to be worth the time... I even have suicide masteries but even then there is not as much iso as you think unless you get lucky with the PHC.
    Then spread out your rank ups, I have multiple champs that I am able to rank up but I am not pulling the trigger on every single champ and I am instead taking my time.
    You cant spread out ur rank ups when you get expiring 8 t5cc in a month. Either increase the amount of iso, or plzzz increase the amount we can hold.
    There comes a time that you need to stop opening T4 cat crystals and shards. Hell I haven't opened a map crystals for some time because of t4cc in stash sometimes. You also need to choose your rank ups according to the expiring resources. Also, if you have expiring cats, just rank them up and don't level them up, at least that is what I am doing to some 5 stars.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    If you want ISO-9, play Marvel Realm of Champions.

Moot4Life said:

How do you have 8 T5cc expiring?
  • Moot4Life said:

I’m going out on a limb and assuming he meant T4CC or t5b
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Okay I know I may or may have not have

had some dumb requests previously but I think this one is
    better than the other ones... can you make Iso easier
    to get? I know a lot of people have this
    problem, and I have a feeling it is much bigger
    than the gold problem. So why is ISO so difficult
    to get? Or is almost everybody getting a large influx
    of good champions nowadays that there is resource famine?
    Moot4Life said:

Okay I know I may or may have not have

had some dumb requests previously but I think this one is
    better than the other ones... can you make Iso easier
    to get? I know a lot of people have this
    problem, and I have a feeling it is much bigger
    than the gold problem. So why is ISO so difficult
    to get? Or is almost everybody getting a large influx
    of good champions nowadays that there is resource famine?
    Dude easy answer grind arena to get premium hero crystal shards and get iso from there, no easier than that
    Mauled said:

Moot4Life said:

I’m going out on a limb and assuming he meant T4CC or t5b
    I figured.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Forget about ISO-9! I want ISO-10!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Mfs really think making the same joke 50 times l because OP made a typo is the peak of comedy 😐

Wow. You must be fun at parties.

ItsDamien said:

Mfs really think making the same joke 50 times l because OP made a typo is the peak of comedy 😐

Right cuz recycled jokes are always what are best at parties right?
    Yes. Yes they are. Especially when the joke evolves and everyone is having fun and joining in. Guess you wouldn't know though, I imagine you've never been invited to another since being the killjoy at the first.

You do you though bub.

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Yes. Yes they are. Especially when the joke evolves and everyone is having fun and joining in. Guess you wouldn't know though, I imagine you've never been invited to another since being the killjoy at the first.

You do you though bub.
    You took this wayyyy too personal, relax a little buddy. Cry about it
    I'm sorry. Are you offended because I hit a little too close to home? It's okay, feel free to cry in a dark room alone.

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

You do you though bub.
    I'm sorry. Are you offended because I hit a little too close to home? It's okay, feel free to cry in a dark room alone.
    lol why’re you so offended? You’re weird af, get a life
    I'm not offended. I'm laughing at how you're complaining for people running with a joke, especially after I made the first joke in this thread.

I have a life as well. I'm quite comfortable with mine. Can you say the same while you're whining about a joke on a public forum then being called out for it? I don't imagine so.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    They said there wasn't a gold issue. There was. Gold opportunities increased and it has been way better since then. Some never had the issue and some still do, but the MAJORITY of people aren't bogged down by gold or can earn it faster if they need to now.

Iso is the new gold problem. It's not really new, but it's the issue most are seeing now. Kabam knows how to fix this and that they should, but will milk this the same way as their solution is to buy crystals with units for more dupes.

Arena doesn't do **** for iso. I pretty much haven't pulled a 4* from a PHC in 3 months. I rarely get 4* shards from anything anymore so the dupes are purely 5* now which are slower to trickle in (10k shard vs 2k shards).

When a large portion of the player base now have tons of gold and tons of T2A or t5cc and t4cc expiring, it's because there's a shortage of iso or t1a. You know damn well, getting the same iso for a 4, 5 or 6 star dupe is absolute garbage. The economy of scale is out of whack and has been for awhile.

Kabam "we want to promote diversity and make it so all champs are usable."

Also Kabam... "Access to higher champs is more readily available thanks to an increase in shard rewards, but we'll hold the materials to rank them hostage so you can still only rank up the 1-2 god tier champs in your roster and will need to keep everyone else side lined".

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

You do you though bub.
    lol why’re you so offended? You’re weird af, get a life
    I'm not offended. I'm laughing at how you're complaining for people running with a joke, especially after I made the first joke in this thread.

I have a life as well. I'm quite comfortable with mine. Can you say the same while you're whining about a joke on a public forum then being called out for it? I don't imagine so.
    Dude all I did was point it out... I didn’t complain, and idk what watt pad fantasy you’re living in that you think “calling someone out for complaining on a public forum” would make anyone unhappy with their life, but you do you. You really need to chill man it ain’t that deep
    Uh huh. That's why you keep replying. U mad bro?
    Ignore the keyboard flexers. No one really cares but them and they get off on the interaction.

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    December killed my ISO stash. I usually had 1500 pieces of ISO in my stash at all times. And due to the gold boost I sold all my Basic ISO, which I always do 2xs a year during Gold boost. I didn’t check how much I had after but I’m sure I sold about 600 pieces of basic ISO.

2 weeks later I ran out of ISO completely. I was dumbfounded as I have never come even close to running low on ISO before. One part of the problem was I saved up for like 6-7 6* featureds and only pulled new champs. Also, got lucky with the Cavs in Side Quest and got 3 new 5*s.

I’ve been struggling ever since and will never sell ISO again unless it is literally expiring.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited January 2021

Iso and gold use to be my biggest bottleneck, but then I stop upgrading crappy 4* and *5 champions.
    Duping champions is the best way to get iso
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★

Drake2078 said:

Iso and gold use to be my biggest bottleneck, but then I stop upgrading crappy 4* and *5 champions.
    Duping champions is the best way to get iso

Let's see your 6* and 5* roster I'd you don't mind? Your overflow cats are low tier and im just gonna guess that you have very few 6* r2 and probably not too many max 5* either. I could be wrong, but it's a hunch. The economy of scale starts to hit you as your 6* R2 and R3 roster grows cause they need a ton of iso. And no, were not ranking up every 6*, but one to R2 requires a lot and going to R3 is like, dang, that was a lot of iso.