**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Made it to 3* on forums...

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Note: all are invited to celebrate, not only those that participated in my previous, unplanned, shindig (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/235112/made-it-to-2-on-forums/p1).

Took me way less time to make it to 3* than it did to get to 2*. Interesting. Again, I want to say a big thanks to all those mods and summoners out there that invest way more time than me in writing quality posts, answering important questions, the occasional sarcasm, and sharing there knowledge with the rest of us. The amount of support shown on these forums is one of the reasons I keep playing this game, and definitely has helped me get as far as I have. Gracias.

As another, more fun thank you, I have prepared a joke.

What food do Asgardians have at almost every meal?
Thor-tillas!
*Ba-dum tisssssss*
Bows to overwhelming applause
Wow, thank you, I know. It’s hard to be such a genius sometimes.

Thank you all for the responses that got me to this point! Let the festivities commence!

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sorry, no drinks this time from me
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I’ve found the more comments you have, the more points you gain from people finding them randomly and giving a reaction. I gain like 100 a week for no reason.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    still need 400 more to hit 4*