**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Support site/Link

ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Kabam, can you upgrade the support site? It should be like how the forums are now with a better look (no offense). It should be more accessible, not everyone can get on the game all the time so they can write about an in game problem.

It (in my opinion), looks outdated. You should have a link to it here in the forums for easier access as well!

That is all, please consider this Kabam. :)

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Bump :'(
  • Hey there, ForumGuy! Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have any updates as to if this section is getting an overhaul or not, but it is updated often! We do prefer you utilize the Support Pages from inside the game, as the proper information regarding your account is then sent along to our Support Team when a ticket is created (thereby speeding up the process for you). However, if you're not able to access this in-game for any reason, you can reach the MCOC Support Knowledgebase by Clicking HERE. Hope this helps! :)
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Hey there, ForumGuy! Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have any updates as to if this section is getting an overhaul or not, but it is updated often! We do prefer you utilize the Support Pages from inside the game, as the proper information regarding your account is then sent along to our Support Team when a ticket is created (thereby speeding up the process for you). However, if you're not able to access this in-game for any reason, you can reach the MCOC Support Knowledgebase by Clicking HERE. Hope this helps! :)

Oh, I meant as in an upgrade to the look, like how the forums are with the black background and yellow words and stuff. It looks like how the old forum was right now, and I feel like it should change to a newer look (like this forum).