**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Aegon good counter for Abyss of legends Green Goblin ? If no Nick Fury

MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys need your help. I am planning to go for my path 2 run. My current planned team is as below:

- Aegon
- Void
- Human Torch
- Stealth SM
- Doom

My main question is can Aegon take out Green Goblin???

I have already mapped the above champs against each counter. My only concern is Green Goblin

Darkhawk - HT/Void
Luke Cage- Stealth SM /Aegon
Dormammu- HT/Void
Mephisto- HT/Void
Captain Marvel (Movie)- Doom
Ghost- Aegon
Iron Man Infinity War- Aegon/ Void
Joe Fixit- Aegon
Mordo- HT/Void
Deadpool- HT
Korg- Aegon /Doom
Taskmaster- Aegon
MODOK- Aegon
Howard the Duck- Aegon/Ss
Hyperion- Doom
The Champion- Doom
Gree Goblin- Aegon
MrSinister- HT
Punsh2099- Aegon
Loki- Aegon
Aegon- Aegon
Invisible Woman- Aegon
Cull- Doom
The Collector-Aegon

Comments

• WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Do you have Magneto? You could bring him instead of Void. Aegon will not be great against GG... you'll spend tons of units.
    You could also bring Mr. Reed instead of Void. That way, Doom will apply armor breaks. But I would still prefer Magneto or Nick Fury
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I dont think Aegon does well vs GG.

-65% damage on crits and vs full resistance (which will partly be ignored by crits ofc but still)

Btw I think Void is a more chill option vs Deapool. Since the healreversal will be permanent. With HT you will have to be super agressive.

Dont forget to take off dex with HT vs Dorm.

Void can solo Joe F. Once he gets hearts (reg) you will reverse a ton. Let yourself get heavy punched until he rolles hearts. If you then play it slow. Parry MM only you can def solo him.

In my first try I did 80%.

Im planning path 2 as well at the moment. I really wonder if I should bring SSS for LC or pray on my Aegon skills.

You prob need to drop Void or SSS for a GG counter. Got Nick or Mags?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

-65% damage on crits and vs full resistance (which will partly be ignored by crits ofc but still)

Btw I think Void is a more chill option vs Deapool. Since the healreversal will be permanent. With HT you will have to be super agressive.

Void can solo Joe F. Once he gets hearts (reg) you will reverse a ton. Let yourself get heavy punched until he rolles hearts. If you then play it slow. Parry MM only you can def solo him.

Im planning path 2 as well at the moment. I really wonder if I should bring SSS for LC or pray on my Aegon skills.

Except Deadpool is immune to Petrify.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    xNig said:

Seraphion said:

Except Deadpool is immune to Petrify.
    Oh totally forgot that. You are right :)
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Thank you guys for your response.
    @Seraphion
    @WhatElse
    @xNig
    @Haji_Saab

I think I will go with Path 3 run first with the below team and mapped counters and will see how my Aegon skills are against Luke Cage then might decide to remove Stealth Spidy for path 2 and bring in Red Magneto.

Path 3 Team - Aegon, Void, Stealth Spidy, Guillotine 2099 & Doom

Darkhawk- Void/Aegon (ramp-up)
    Luke Cage- Aegon/SM Stealth
    Old Man Logon- Void
    Havok- Guillotine 2099
    Dormammu- Void
    Joe Fixit- Aegon
    Mordo- Void
    VTD- Doom
    Howard the Duck- Aegon/ Void
    Hyperion- Doom
    The Champion- Doom
    Red Skull- Doom Aegon
    Bishop- Doom
    Korg- Aegon Doom
    Havok- Guillotine 2099
    The Champion- Doom
    Ghost- Aegon
    Karnak- Aegon
    The Collector- Aegon

I really don't want to remove Void as I am more comfortable with him than HT, specially for Darkhawk, I had done a lot of test runs for the first Darkhawk fight and Void always seems to do better than HT.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    The first few times you practice Aegon against LC it’ll be rough. But keep at it and you’ll get the timings eventually and it’ll be easy.

I also used Aegon against LC since the revives have to be spent to ramp Aegon up anyway. Also, I couldn’t justify spending a slot just to solo LC but then spend the revives to ramp up Aegon elsewhere.

With regards to Darkhawk, I’ve tried Void and HT. Imo HT is much easier once you get the hang of when you need to use heavies and when to use MLM. I practiced to a point where 8/10 times I’ll solo him with HT.
    I didnt used Steatlhy... I ramped up Aegon, as you mentioned, during Darkhawk fights and went through Luke Cage with him. You'll be a little bit frustated but I think it was worthy not bringing Stealthy just because of one fight.