**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

what is the best way to get units.

dark_king_hyperiondark_king_hyperion Posts: 296
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm pushing to UC I need a lot of units so do you mind giving me your tips?

what is the best way to get units. 108 votes

arena grind
91%
DNA3000danielmathMr_PlatypusTendersquadzuffynameplasPenumbroussubash_vikramLvernon15CliffordcanHendrossBrokenCupidLucky7LucianopseudosaneReferenceZsirhcZAdvMegaGalacticIKON 99 votes
main quest
0%
kilgorekop 1 vote
side quest
2%
DannyB01Colonaut123The_Sentry06 3 votes
event quest/arcade
3%
Ksp_2099SpideyFunkoJragonMaster170Will3808 4 votes
Incursion
0%
aw/aq
0%
StaphMember 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    arena grind

I'm pushing to UC I need a lot of units so do you mind giving me your tips?

Sell your soul to the arena
    Join us
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    Unpopular option, but if you have a developed roster, you can pretty easily get 300+ units per week with a little time commitment.

EQ is also a great spot
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    I hate arena but I mindlessly did it last month and earned enough units to reach all the milestones in the gifting event. Just chuck a film on or something and do it while watching.
  • arena grind
    The correct answer is not on here so I picked the second best option. Arena is definitely the best FTP way to get units but #1 will always be Credit Card
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    event quest/arcade
    and arena
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    aw/aq
    If units can be had from incursions or AQ/AW my game is bugged.

WhErE’s mY cOmPeNsAtIoN?!?
  • arena grind

If units can be had from incursions or AQ/AW my game is bugged.

WhErE’s mY cOmPeNsAtIoN?!?

your game isn't bugged its just something I put there for
    1. make it look professional and just incase you can do it.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    arena grind
    arena
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    arena grind
    Definitely arena only there is no more options to grind units other than arena.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    arena grind
    Arens boii
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    Although I find arena extremely boring and repetitive, unfortunately it is the best way to gain units by far.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    arena grind
    Arena is the main way for sure.

With all things combined (Excluding EQ) arena, battlechips, 3 day alliance events, and 22 hour events, I usually net around 2k - 2.5k (varies on luck with arena crystals) units per week. So on average 8-10k a month.

If you don't mind monotonous grinds that you do once every 8-11 hours with a large roster you can do this while spending maybe 8 hours in arena per week.
  • NewWorldNewWorld Posts: 69
    arena grind
    ItsDamien said:

With all things combined (Excluding EQ) arena, battleships, 3 day alliance events, and 22 hour events, I usually net around 2k - 2.5k (varies on luck with arena crystals) units per week. So on average 8-10k a month.

Wait what.....10k a month ? You mean without spending ? Thats insane. Could you please give me a guide or show some math on how you achieve 10k a month ? Its purely for learning purposes.
    arena grind
    NewWorld said:

ItsDamien said:

With all things combined (Excluding EQ) arena, battleships, 3 day alliance events, and 22 hour events, I usually net around 2k - 2.5k (varies on luck with arena crystals) units per week. So on average 8-10k a month.

Wait what.....10k a month ? You mean without spending ? Thats insane. Could you please give me a guide or show some math on how you achieve 10k a month ? Its purely for learning purposes.
    Hit all milestones in 4* Basic, 4* Featured, 5* Featured arena. That's 810 units per week (135 units each arena twice a week)

50 units from 2 3day Alliance events per week (yes sometimes you get 3 per week depending on when the events start but for simplicity sake call it 2 a week)

22 hour events give 25 each (I'm going to say 25x6 since usually I don't hit the milestone in the Event Quest 22 hour) so that's another 150 a week.

From those alone that's 1010 units per week. The other 990-1490 units all come from Arena Crystals. Depending on luck. But on average over the last 6-8 months I've noticed that I clear 2k units per week.
    arena grind
    @ItsDamien damn...thats quite impressive actually. How much TIME and ROUNDS does it take you to grind out all the milestones in arena ? Im not too much of an arena grinder myself....but DAMN..If arena can give you 2k units per week ill be set for my abyss exploration in a couple of months lol (i did initial completion ). So please ? A round off of the time it takes to hit all 3 arenas and the number of rounds it takes.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    Excluding money, arena is by far the best, it’s possible to get over 2k units a week if you’re hitting every milestone in all arenas and not getting unlucky in arena crystals
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    arena grind
    Half these options don’t even have units available to begin with...
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    Study hard and get a good job.
    Get a high-paying job and buy unit.
    arena grind
    NewWorld said:

@ItsDamien damn...thats quite impressive actually. How much TIME and ROUNDS does it take you to grind out all the milestones in arena ? Im not too much of an arena grinder myself....but DAMN..If arena can give you 2k units per week ill be set for my abyss exploration in a couple of months lol (i did initial completion ). So please ? A round off of the time it takes to hit all 3 arenas and the number of rounds it takes.

In terms of time, I can't say really as I'm usually watching YouTube while I do it so I don't really notice the amount of time.

In terms of rounds about 50 for the 4* Basic, 50 for the 4* Featured, and I'm on about 90 for the 5* Featured but I did also go a bit above the milestones, although I haven't done any arena today as I wanted my champs ready for the arena refresh today.

How I do my grind:

Start with the 5* Featured. I used my lowest 5* for the first 5 rounds to get the 3x multiplier. I then use all my 6* champs (+ 5* Ghost and Wasp since I have 6* Hood). Once I'm done with all my 6* champs for the first time, I move to the featured 4* Arena.

4* Featured start with the next 15 lowest rated 5* champs (since the first 15 are already on cooldown from the 5* arena). Get the 3x multiplier and then go with my top 5* champs until I score between 1.4 and 1.5million. Once I hit that, I move to the 4* Basic.

4* Basic Arena, I use my lowest 4* champs until 3x multiplier. After that I use my champs in order from highest PI to lowest, until I score 500k.

I then don't do any more arena until my 6* champs are ready to use again, in which I repeat the same process until I have hit 1.5m in the basic, and 4m in the featured 4* arena. Once I've hit the 4m in the featured, I start to use my 5* champs in the featured 5* arena to help hit the 12m milestone. This usually means that on the final day of an arena I don't have to do any arena at all since all milestones in those arenas are complete.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    side quest
    Have you done the classic variants? The first quests have low energy requirements and give some solid units.
    arena grind
    @ItsDamien thanks for the method man , i don't know if id be able to grind out all the milestones ( as i have only 12 6*s ). But still....1300 a week dosent seen impossible. I guess 3 months of grind from July to September might be enough for my remaining paths in abyss. Thanks for sharing btw. :)
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    arena grind
    Solo objectives are good too. You could earn 175 units a week if you get to at least the 4th milestone everyday