**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loading Spider-Ham model crashes game [Merged Thread]

Comments

• RaphagabriRaphagabri Posts: 3
    It keeps happening. Now over 2 weeks of pain. Will not finish missions and lost AQ cause 9f this
  • RaphagabriRaphagabri Posts: 3

Hey there, we tried to push a fix for this, can you make sure to restart your game and let us know if the issue is still occurring? Could you also let us know what device and OS version you're using, for those who haven't included that info yet?

Still crashes. It's awful. Wasted coins, time and even an AQ
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    When we fight for plat 1 and we find a spiderham at path 5 section B and we cant pass him before game crashes. UNBELIEVABLE. 2 weeks now we say that thing and you say you push fix? What kind of fix? We lost our Christmas day and new years eve to organize paths guys. Check the alliances that had problem with that, compresate your customers. I also have a video but i can’t upload video here
  • ShreddnesssShreddnesss Posts: 40
    thanks for losing us WAR, can't get pass spider ham because of your great loading disconnect issue!!!! thanks kabam thanks again!
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

iPad 6th Gen (A1893)

Got through it by swapping to my phone (Android note 9) - I miss that widescreen res, I don't miss the parry and evade timing.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Pulled Spider-Man from 5* featured and game immediately crashed. It let me go on his champion screen but haven’t tested much else out

iPhone XS
    IOS 14.3
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Spider Ham is a great counter for the 6.4.2 Prowess path, when he doesn't crash the game. Game crashes 4 times out of every 5 times I try to get through a quest then I just quit out of pure frustration and the fact that my boosts just expire while I keep resetting the game.
    Garbage

Iphone 8
    iOS 14.3
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Any updates?
  • Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12
    Spider ham still crashing my game
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Spider Ham crashes my game any time I go to his info page, fight him in any game mode, fight an arena team with him on it, or have him on my team whether it's arena or any other questing. Using Iphone 7, on wifi or network which is T Mobile.
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Stil crashing my game too. iPhone 7, ios 12.4.1.
  • NøxNøx Posts: 77
    Same. My game crashes when I try to play arena with spiderham, which essentially locks me out of a couple arenas. The other I may be facing a team with spiderham on it but can’t remember. Either way when I try to enter multiple arenas the game simply crashes. I’m unable to play arena. I also had crashing issues while ranking up a 3* spiderham. It would crash when I touched anything on the rank up page.

iPad 6th generation
    iOS 14.3

Game version
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Got crash in AW on an iPad. Tried on my crappy phone which didn't crashes but failed bad.

Here is video with crashing (post death) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCqRAdMiWHg

This is complete garbage. What if we lose the war coz of this?
  • NøxNøx Posts: 77
    Very frustrating losing at least 3 days of arena due to this bug. Hoped it would have been fixed by now on iOS. It’s great you got the patch out for Android but for us Apple user were still stuck. I can’t do a single fight in arena. Just crash when I open multiple arenas

IGN: Nøx
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit - The problem is NOT fixed. Spider-Ham still crashing the game. Just happened to me in the T4b arena. He appeared on the opposing team and the game crashed when the match screen appeared. Kept crashing until I switched devices then crashed the fights twice. Fortunately the fight recovery screen worked this time. But Spider-Ham still cannot be used.
  • NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    Still crashes every other time I try to use hammy on my iPhone. I’ve posted all my tech deets to this thread and others several times already. I’ve been able to muddle through AQ by not using spider ham, but EQ crashes every few fights no matter who I use.

I don’t think I’ve ever played this game less than I have this month. If I hadn’t invested so much in my two accounts over the years, I’d have walked away already.
  • JasePJaseP Posts: 2
    Since this issue has been happening I always thought this was specific to iOS devices. However my friend has one of the latest iPhones and this issue does not happen.
    A trend that I have noticed is that those devices affected have 2GB of RAM. Is this the question that our devices are no longer compatible with the game now?
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    So this has now locked me out of 3 different arenas. Losing hundreds of units and thousands of BC because of this bug.

We also couldn't 100% War because the opposing alliance put multiple Spider-Hams as the first opponent on 5 paths.

This bug isn't being treated with the proper urgency. Can we please get another update?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I really hope they are addressing this, but some of the responses don't show them showing urgency to a large problem.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Still happening. I WANNA USE MY FRICKIN SPIDER-HAM ALREADY!!!
  • WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    So now I am going to miss 3 milestones and rank rewards because there is no way of skipping fight. So no arena until the reset tomorrow. Why don’t you pull the character out until he gets fixed and then put him back in.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    : / , I got a new maxed out R2 spider ham I can’t use...
  • Wzzrdd said:

So now I am going to miss 3 milestones and rank rewards because there is no way of skipping fight. So no arena until the reset tomorrow. Why don’t you pull the character out until he gets fixed and then put him back in.

From the main arena Listing page, you can use the EXIT DOOR to quit an entire Match. You’ll have to restart your streak, but at least you can continue (if trying to do the fights causes constant crash).

....which btw, wouldn’t a 2nd crash count as a lost fight and move on to the next fight, which if crash as well will lose that fight too, etc, and act like a long drawn out alternate Exit process anyway ? Why do you think you are permanently stuck in that arena match ?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I'm hoping kabam could fix spiderham properly for the IOS devices. I can't wait to play with my favorite character.
  • I recently pulled a 5* spider ham and I levelled him up a bit while noticing that his character wouldn’t load. When I went to test him out in RoL, the game crashed before I could even enter the quest. Anyone else got this problem?
    Curious if the developers have any updates on how the fix for this is going?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We apologise that iOS users will still be experiencing this issue. We are currently looking into one of our future updates. We hope to resolve this issue then. Sorry again for the delay, iOS users! We really appreciate your understanding.
    Kabam Boo said:

We apologise that iOS users will still be experiencing this issue. We are currently looking into one of our future updates. We hope to resolve this issue then. Sorry again for the delay, iOS users! We really appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for the update on how the issue is going!