**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme Thread

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

OG Avengers be like:

All the OG avenger's needs a buff
    High demi god at at least
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

CGR2020 said:

I just couldn't bear to say goodbye to people whom I got to grow close with, even if I never got to see their real faces.
    I know that there are people who want me to get out of here, but friendship cannot be broken, even by negativity!

Ignore those disagree spammer the rng gods will deal with them and give them a lot of cyclopses
    Cyclops is good for aw. The rngsus will give em Beast. He has no uses whatsoever lol
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Pro-tip: If a message tags many people or something, when quoting the message, put a space between the @ and the name. Helps people not get tagged too much. And I'm glad CGR is back!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

I just couldn't bear to say goodbye to people whom I got to grow close with, even if I never got to see their real faces.
    I know that there are people who want me to get out of here, but friendship cannot be broken, even by negativity!

Ignore those disagree spammer the rng gods will deal with them and give them a lot of cyclopses
    Cyclops is good for aw. The rngsus will give em Beast. He has no uses whatsoever lol
    Makes sense and give them unlimited war machines iron patriots and iron man(og)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Basically the same thing but from my perspective
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Grean said:

CGR2020 said:

Makes sense and give them unlimited war machines iron patriots and iron man(og)
    But that would give them iso, and all the iron men get better with their sigs