**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best counter for Apocalypse with Protect global node

FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
https://youtu.be/4qxAsGCqot8

Tigra absolutely destroyed this r3 Apocalypse boss with Protect. No need to block or dex specials and no risk of triggering the protection even if you boost properly. This was aw tier 1, r3 6* Tigra at sig 200 with a 10% green boost
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    i want one
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Tigra is incredible
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Beastmode
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    That feline is crazy! Just purrfect.

🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

That feline is crazy! Just purrfect.

🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

She’s the cats meow
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    @Fintech How forgiving is Tigra? I've seen a lot of videos about her lately, and she's clearly an incredible champ, which you play perfectly, but if you can't master her play style, how good is she then?

In other words, for the average joe like me, who prefers champs with a very straight forward play style (think Corvus, CAIW, Hyperion), would you recommend her as a good rank up choice?

Can she still be an effective champ if not played perfectly?
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

@Fintech How forgiving is Tigra? I've seen a lot of videos about her lately, and she's clearly an incredible champ, which you play perfectly, but if you can't master her play style, how good is she then?

In other words, for the average joe like me, who prefers champs with a very straight forward play style (think Corvus, CAIW, Hyperion), would you recommend her as a good rank up choice?

Can she still be an effective champ if not played perfectly?

I would not recommend ranking her up if you do not learn her play style. She is kind of like Quake in that if you play her like a normal champ she is below average but if you take the time to learn and practice how to play her she is an incredible champion. She doesn't have a failsafe like G2099 with her digi-cloak so playing well is a must
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    @Fintech Thanks for the reply. I think I'll stick to being envious of your skills with her. Keep the vids coming though. Maybe I'll change my mind some day.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    i already wanted her but now i want her even more lol